PR - To reduce prices of car if they win GE

quicksilver7

Known Member
Sep 15, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
its a noble move i must say, but wouldnt it be better to focus on more of a basic necessities rather than the things that not all of us can afford? for example house price, food price etc
Some people are too hard to please. You give an arm, they want a leg. You propose a lower price for cars, they want everything lowered as well.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Will increase the number of AES if lose GE and also further reduced speed limit :rofl:

maze

Known Member
Jan 16, 2006
Kuala Lumpur
When they ventured into this business they should expect this coming.
In all businesses there are risks. and if you are in the business of AP recond car then losing the AP or abolishment of AP is part of the risk. If you don't know how to run a company, well, its too damn bad for you.

Like i said, if AP is no longer required, and anybody can import cars by paying the duties, these experience recond people would be in demand. I would gladly pay RM1000 to a runner to help me settle paperwork to import a Nissan Skyline R32 GTR for me. I'm sure those buying BMW M5 would gladly pay more than that.

Who will be in deep shit? The AP bosses who imported the cars which are now left to rot.

if every Bumiputera back then can run their company very well then why our second Prime Minister and his deputy giving AP to Bumiputera in the first place?? it was meant to help those in need.. u'll be surprise most of this AP holders started just as the person who wash cars at car showroom..

i've checked with people in AP recond car business, starting January 2016 the government will not let anyone bring in recond cars anymore, so no more recond cars reaching our shore.. recond car business will die just like how half-cut business died.. having experienced ppl in recond cars business will be useless at that time.. so we only have two choices at that time, whether we buy brand new car or we can get the registered one at second hand car dealers.. good luck in looking for the R32 Skyline GT-R, it's a pretty old car.. business purpose AP only can bring in cars less than 5 years old and student AP only can bring in car less than 10 years old..

dun worry about the "AP bosses" they have all the money they need to survive, abolishing AP overnight won't effect them at all, that's why i said they've come prepared, they already have "back-up plan" such as the franchise dealership.. only those AP holders that doing small2 business would be badly effected

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
if every Bumiputera back then can run their company very well then why our second Prime Minister and his deputy giving AP to Bumiputera in the first place?? it was meant to help those in need.. u'll be surprise most of this AP holders started just as the person who wash cars at car showroom..
And the AP plan failed. BN Government failed.

i've checked with people in AP recond car business, starting January 2016 the government will not let anyone bring in recond cars anymore, so no more recond cars reaching our shore.. recond car business will die just like how half-cut business died.. having experienced ppl in recond cars business will be useless at that time..
If you are right, another BN Government fail. They started of this AP programme with no thought of what's the next phase after that. Yeah, awesome way of fucking up our country with everything so short sighted.

so we only have two choices at that time, whether we buy brand new car or we can get the registered one at second hand car dealers.. good luck in looking for the R32 Skyline GT-R, it's a pretty old car.. business purpose AP only can bring in cars less than 5 years old and student AP only can bring in car less than 10 years old..
How sad :(

dun worry about the "AP bosses" they have all the money they need to survive, abolishing AP overnight won't effect them at all, that's why i said they've come prepared, they already have "back-up plan" such as the franchise dealership..
BN Government success! Made a group of "AP bosses" rich, but I don't see how that helps 99% of the Bumiputeras.

only those AP holders that doing small2 business would be badly effected
Did I mention BN Government fail?

Clearly, it is the fault of the majority of the rakyat, for selecting the wrong government. Oh well.

EDIT: I DO NOT agree on giving select few individuals AP claiming to help Bumiputeras while 99% of the Bumiputeras do not benefit at all. If anything, I think if the Government wants to create more jobs in the automotive industry and get more skilled technician and engineers, they should give concessions to automakers to establish their manufacturing and assembly here, and to make it a requirement that they hire locals. That would have been better than giving out APs and help 99% of the masses, but of course, doing that won't make any select group of individuals rich. But of course, majority of the people are too blind to see that since their eyes are covered by the Bantuan Rakyat 1 Malaysia RM500 notes.

Last edited:

Waiora_ProTuner

500 RPM
Nov 29, 2006
Hahaha...then see how YOUR car value goes..

The winner who's sell the vehicle and hold their cash...

You think its good change la...why not change yet??
Not enough supporter eh?

They just playing with sensitive/easy issue...car price, student loan, housing price, demolish bribery, bla bla bla...Thats what to do, but how they want to do?...no idea...

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
Hahaha...then see how YOUR car value goes..

The winner who's sell the vehicle and hold their cash...

You think its good change la...why not change yet??
Not enough supporter eh?

They just playing with sensitive/easy issue...car price, student loan, housing price, demolish bribery, bla bla bla...Thats what to do, but how they want to do?...no idea...
Wow, you're ignorant. Read the whole post you <censored>, the issue of car value has been addressed already.

Waiora_ProTuner

500 RPM
Nov 29, 2006
Wow, you're ignorant. Read the whole post you <censored>, the issue of car value has been addressed already.
Wow, you're really in your territory here...please guide me to those 'answers'...
The same issue have been raised by few fellas here...what we got just, abolish AP, abolish tax...

We're discussing here...or sharing information..not attacking/bashing each other...this is your way to gain vote?

Till the next general election...

LesleyAprotto

Banned
Jun 16, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
Just wondering what the CENSORED word might be?

Starts with "B" ?

Starts with "F" ?

Starts with "I" ?

Starts with "M*****F****** ?

Anyone any idea what the censored word might be ?

hahaha.....:confused::confused::confused:

kazukimy

500 RPM
Jul 14, 2006
KL/Pahang
devil-home.blogspot.com
we go for more british.."C"....lolz..anyway AP or not, still probs will be there, dun need to worry for those Boss that own medium to small sizes company as u said, they r in disadvantage?? nth personal, is just biz...cant protect every1,but when they said AP will really be gone by 20XX...couldnt care less, as some other thing will rise up...juz fed up with the candy that being toss to the public for their own gain..

:smokin:

maze

Known Member
Jan 16, 2006
Kuala Lumpur
damage already being done.. but hey we're almost at the end of year 2012, soon we'll reach year 2015 without we even realizing it.. ask any recond cars salesman, they all will say without AP we can only reduce around RM30K - RM35K to the price of each car.. imagine if we can abolish the tax, if no tax at all we can reduce more than half the price of the car.. then all of us can buy cars like those Arabs in rich Arab countries coz they don't need to pay any tax at all when they purchase cars

csl

1,000 RPM
Aug 22, 2005
Malysia
Either tax on car or tax on fuel must be imposed. AP (market price now is about RM30k) should be abolished. Tax for spare parts including tires should be lowered. Motorbikes and bicycles should be free of tax. Loan interest should be raised by a small margin else loan period should be compulsory shorten. Car park price have to raise. Public transport, including vehicle or company income should be tax free for 10 years.

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
whatever the outcome, please make sure rakyat REALLY didahulukan.

The current tagline line is more like rakyat dikerjakan, kronies di dahulukan.

bLACKjAC

Known Member
Aug 11, 2007
finally one of the most debatable topic was lifted. too bad!! Bro devious, are u still there? 114A is scarry!!

kazukimy

500 RPM
Jul 14, 2006
KL/Pahang
devil-home.blogspot.com
S114A, yes is scary, UK had something similar to it, and dont think in near future there will be any review will be done on it, as for the time being, juz becareful of ur account and on what u wanted to post....:smokin:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

They’re at it again, in the beggining we had a Rolls Royce knock off, then we had a Mercedes knock off, followed by Cadillac, Smart Fiat Panda and Toyota Rav-4 knock offs, god knows what the Chinese are going to be cloning next. But for now, here’s how they’re pissing off European car makers, especially Mini Cooper, with their latest creation; the Lifan 3-Series. They don’t even leave names alone. 3-Series is...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience