Powder Coating (Coated by Dynatech)

Car Shops and Services

Powder Coating (Coated by Dynatech)

pupjoint

Known Member
Jun 3, 2007
when you powdercoat the rims, would it still be possible to have the lip uncoated for that shiny effect?

---------- Post added at 09:52 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:20 PM ----------

this is the rim i am talking about.

do you need to remove the old silver paint?

can you keep the spokes and lip polished??

paranoid_android

500 RPM
Jul 27, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
boss...whats the different between matte blue and blue wrinkle...??intersted for it
How much and how long does it gonna take..??
Thanks
Sorry for late reply..

Blue wrinkle surface like vtec type r valve cover while matte blue dont have rough surface, almost likely anodized color. For valve cover usually take only one day. PM me your engine, then I can give u price :biggrin:

---------- Post added at 11:58 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:54 AM ----------

when you powdercoat the rims, would it still be possible to have the lip uncoated for that shiny effect?

---------- Post added at 09:52 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:20 PM ----------

this is the rim i am talking about.

do you need to remove the old silver paint?

can you keep the spokes and lip polished??

Yes bro we can try to keep the polished lip but will cost more because there are masking job involve. Yes we have to remove the old paint and then sandblasting before powder coat. Hope you can bring down the rims to our shop so we can see what we can do for you.

Thank you

pupjoint

Known Member
Jun 3, 2007
great. i like what you typed. let me try to arrange something. car may have to be left jacked up in my house. i dont have any spare rims to put on now. just give me some time. i dont work in malaysia.

paranoid_android

500 RPM
Jul 27, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
great. i like what you typed. let me try to arrange something. car may have to be left jacked up in my house. i dont have any spare rims to put on now. just give me some time. i dont work in malaysia.
Forgot to tell you, for rims, powder need to be order and need 2-3weeks to arrive here. U need to put 50% deposit. Once the powder arrive we will contact you to send the rims.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Staying ahead in the digital and social media age is one of the cardinal routes to success, hence Goodyear Malaysia has launched its very own iPhone application, the Goodyear Highway Helper, as well as revamp its website for the ease of its consumers.

The free downloadble application from the iTunes store provides quick...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience