Powder Coating (Coated by Dynatech)

Car Shops and Services

Powder Coating (Coated by Dynatech)

wagyu

Jul 17, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Hi, so the powder coat are safe to use it on caliper? Can quote me price for red powder coat for one pair of caliper? And how long you need to coat it?

Many thanks

paranoid_android

500 RPM
Jul 27, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
Hi, so the powder coat are safe to use it on caliper? Can quote me price for red powder coat for one pair of caliper? And how long you need to coat it?

Many thanks
Hi bro, yes it is safe. Price rm80-120 per pcs depend on size and color. U have to remove all the pistons and seals before send to us. Usually take 2 days to finish.

Thank you.

---------- Post added at 02:11 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:24 AM ----------

Kawasaki Green (campro vc)
Blue Starlight (cps vc)

wagyu

Jul 17, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Hi bro, yes it is safe. Price rm80-120 per pcs depend on size and color. U have to remove all the pistons and seals before send to us. Usually take 2 days to finish.

Thank you.

---------- Post added at 02:11 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:24 AM ----------

Kawasaki Green (campro vc)
Blue Starlight (cps vc)

My calipers can't remove the seal, not recomand to remove it in fact. And I know that the seal can't over heat, if you need to put it in high temp in order to coat it, I guess that's cannot be done for my calipers.
So sad.

paranoid_android

500 RPM
Jul 27, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
My calipers can't remove the seal, not recomand to remove it in fact. And I know that the seal can't over heat, if you need to put it in high temp in order to coat it, I guess that's cannot be done for my calipers.
So sad.
hurmmm, mind to share what caliper is that?

paranoid_android

500 RPM
Jul 27, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
You love flat/matte look? Yes we got it! Plenty of color to choose..white, yellow, black, blue, orange, green, pink, purple, gunmetal etc.

comparison between gloss red n gloss pink n flat pink & red

Toxic waste green & toxic waste green matte

ISWARA GT-R

Known Member
Jan 13, 2004
8th Miles 53100
Salam bro,

For the IM, if ceramic coating doesn't work can it be removed via sandblasting? Still thinking to do it for my MCS based on reason I have a 200degC SC right under the IM boiling the air inside. The heat is localized in one area which directly above the SC at the moment.

p/s: the intake and exhaust manifold is not mine

Waqyu,

There should be service kit available for that calipers based on realoem. Just ring BA if they carry such kits.

wagyu

Jul 17, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
just wondering why the seals cannot be replaced
Salam bro,

For the IM, if ceramic coating doesn't work can it be removed via sandblasting? Still thinking to do it for my MCS based on reason I have a 200degC SC right under the IM boiling the air inside. The heat is localized in one area which directly above the SC at the moment.

Waqyu,

There should be service kit available for that calipers based on realoem. Just ring BA if they carry such kits.
Paranoid_android: not cannot replace, it's hard to find the used replacement and new one take ages to order it according to the workshop. And it's not easy to remove also.. maybe i should bring to more workshop and check it out.

ISWARA GT-R: will try and ring AB to check. thanks for your suggestion. :)

Last edited:

pwhyze

500 RPM
Mar 1, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
Bro..how much for Red Wrinkle for Valve cover? Red for calipers also? Can i go direct to your place and do it in one day?

paranoid_android

500 RPM
Jul 27, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
Salam bro,

Waqyu,

In my opinion, for IM we need the heat inside to transfer faster not block the heat from outside. As for ceramic coating, it will retained heat inside not block heat from outside and if they do (block heat from outside) what about heat in the inside?

For IM there is coating that call heat dispersion coating which help to transfer heat faster but we dont have the coating.

---------- Post added at 10:36 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:33 AM ----------

Bro..how much for Red Wrinkle for Valve cover? Red for calipers also? Can i go direct to your place and do it in one day?
For valve cover we can do it in 1 day but for caliper we need usually 2 days. Still u have to dismantle all by yourself as we dont provide that services.

PM me what engines and caliper you want to coat so I can give u price.

paranoid_android

500 RPM
Jul 27, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
Red Wrinkle (Evo IX vc)
Black Wrinkle (exhaust heat shields)

Mirror Red (Ducati 916 rims)

Blue Starlight (Evo stock intercooler piping)
Blue Wrinkle (Evo vc)

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Remember Ferrari's controversial test which they claimed was for "promotional purposes"? Well here's the video of Alonso taking us viewers around the Fiorano track in the revised Ferrari F10. It's pretty obvious that it was a test lap, Fiorano has been introduced time and time over but Fernando has never driven at Fiorano before. It's still a controversy and it's pretty obvious that Ferrari took advantage...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience