Post your HOTWHEELS Collection Here

esthapo

Trail Bomber
Mar 31, 2006
Sister'sBedroom
I know which magazine you meant. But for those items with yellow price tag, he said there is no discount even for staff. The price for the first issue of the magazine is 24.90 with version 8 WRC Impreza. After that, the following issues are all priced at 59.90. :banghead:

Sorry that I am not able to help.
I heard they got bout 120+ issues for the rally series...good luck collecting :rofl:

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
Collect half way anti climax.......lol
As usual with many things in Malaysia. A lot of things especially news is like that. At first, some interesting news break out. Then everyone got into hype mode and follow until middle where more drama unfolds. But usually at the end, everyone forgets about it, media did not really put enough coverage and most people don't know how it ended.

alcyon

500 RPM
Sep 13, 2015
Kuala Lumpur
Where to go for clearance price? Popular got?

Halfway there, they will stop bringing it in. :rofl:
No clearance yet as they still expect to sell plenty of these, but from past experience even cheap models selling for 12.90 cant sell after a while.
Just be patient. I was at popular 1U last week and they seem to be overstocked on all models.

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
As usual with many things in Malaysia. A lot of things especially news is like that. At first, some interesting news break out. Then everyone got into hype mode and follow until middle where more drama unfolds. But usually at the end, everyone forgets about it, media did not really put enough coverage and most people don't know how it ended.
Like pokemon craze gone liao......lol

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
No clearance yet as they still expect to sell plenty of these, but from past experience even cheap models selling for 12.90 cant sell after a while.
Just be patient. I was at popular 1U last week and they seem to be overstocked on all models.
Don't buy, they over stock then clearance start.....lol:rofl:

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
similar to the Ferrari series, their 1st issue was RM10, I bought it, 2nd issue onwards about RM30 then I gave up :biggrin:
I think RM30 is still acceptable if you really like the car. But now at RM60, I think that is too much for such a small model and they are not really that detailed.

1U is a popular spot and yet these cars are overstocked. :rofl:

Like pokemon craze gone liao......lol
Now seems like totally quiet down. I din't play Pokemon Go but I play those traditional type on handheld console, lol.

esthapo

Trail Bomber
Mar 31, 2006
Sister'sBedroom
Great catch bro renesis!....I'm currently quite slow hunting HW nowadays since concentrating on my cycling journey.....latest I got id the black Tomica Evo 3

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
Great catch bro renesis!....I'm currently quite slow hunting HW nowadays since concentrating on my cycling journey.....latest I got id the black Tomica Evo 3
Thank you.

I'm actually considering to buy the Evo 3 but do you think it is worth the price?