Post the pimp cars--Pimp My Ride Malaysia

Ultimate Cefiro

500 RPM
Dec 7, 2006
TR here is elantra 1997...hmmmm maybe yes maybe not....

C-pillar is roundish and too slant than the skyline-wannabe.... so its not Elantra..... but the Hyundai cars did has the handles looks alike especially 97' sonata and elantra....

---------- Post added at 07:54 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 07:51 AM ----------

Also, Accord CA1 (87'- 89') has a C-pillar looks more alike has the triangle window which looks alike but the triangle window seems to be smaller than the skyline-wannabe.... also squarish handle rather than the roundish handle...

Accord CF1 (97' - 01') has the triangle window seems to be same size, left fuel cover and roundish handle, roof lining also looks alike, rear windscreen too..... so the nearest is Accord CF1....

---------- Post added at 07:57 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 07:54 AM ----------

the orange skyline is a honda accord bcos we see it b4 at kepong aman puri.......but hor...their wormanship like shit.....lampu belakang senget sebelah ...dari jauh macam skyline dari dekat macam x 2
yup, me too, saw a few times in Aman Puri and also Menjalara, when you see it while drive through, you wont perasan but just tot,"another skyline-wannabe" as the real Skyline is wider..... but if you see from near, wahlao the fibre body and the workmanship...... headache~~!!

---------- Post added at 08:06 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 07:57 AM ----------

LOLZ SF...sori la...not intentional :biggrin:

Danz...the brougham model rite? after u said cefiro i searched but still a few things dun fit ler...the fuel filler cover on wrong side again...

and then i went n found this page... cant link directly...so just copy the link and paste into another window

autolure.blogspot.com/2008/12/nissan-cefiro-skyline-r34.html

the older cefiro model fuel filler cover is on driver's side and exhaust on passenger side. match this orange mystery. the rear window looks about the same but the length looks shorter than a cefiro + the door handles look a little off..

wat u all think?

U see the rear door frame (rounder frame near c-pillar) then confirm the skyline-wannabe is not A32

---------- Post added at 08:30 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:06 AM ----------

anybody can spot something wrong here?

sigh, another Taiwan replica (K's from Taiwan) which totally looks not alike.... SSR Work?? Work and SSR totally different company mar.... personally, I dont like the TE37 replica from Taiwan or JRD but looks much much much nicer than this one lor.... wanna bcome replica also kenot.... totally different design....

Last edited:

PocketRocket

'(00) Mod'er
Helmet Clan
Nov 28, 2004
Up Yours
my guess is this guy accident caused by him or by other parties too often to result him doing that banner...

arturo

nooB
Aug 5, 2004
SateCelupLand
well...at least the driver is courteous enuff to let ppl know hehehe

maybe cos kena horn n jeling too many times n fedup aredy?

SoloScandaL

Known Member
Apr 5, 2009
hahahaha... that banner so funny... i once encounter a satria at cheras area (pga).. with a word printed on a4 paper say something like... typically young and reckless driver on board.. dont came near me or bla3.... and the driver stick the paper on his rear screen..

SoloScandaL

Known Member
Apr 5, 2009
hahaha.. dont know la.. didn't get a chance to snap a pic.. if i find once again.. sure i snap a pic..

loose_end

3,000 RPM
Jul 29, 2009
Malaysia
Goverment should introduce this instead of just a P sticker

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Lolz! LMAO! :rofl: This fella really traumatized by accidents that he caused too often or what? I wouldn't stick that kind of thing behind my rear bumper in thousand years to come...:rofl:

Really adore his bravery to stick that for public viewing.

The satria one I think parents stick behind the rear windscreen without him knowing la...:rofl:

WJL8229

Known Member
Feb 2, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
now days alot plp putting banner @ their car to prevent something happen...u know la plp here always horn la....marah la....then somemore some of it ask you for gaduh...

arturo

nooB
Aug 5, 2004
SateCelupLand
yaloh yaloh...put these sort of banner...then if got ppl wanna road bully u, just point to the sign! already give warning mah haha

WJL8229

Known Member
Feb 2, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
haha......or u can said tak tau baca ar? saya letak bahasa cina, english ,india dan melayu...u org mana ....pendatang kar...hehe

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Plan to modd my FF Opel to FR or 4WD,depend on the enjin goin to swap in.
any sifu can advise the step i need to go and the pricing ?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience