xfac

1,500 RPM
Jul 3, 2006
Batman Di Bandar.

cham2020

1,000 RPM
Jul 22, 2004
gahahahah.. funny..
actually, the existence of cars like this on the road is the one causing the govt to come up with all those funny2 15years idea..

seriously, you can't blame them for that. i encountered alot of these kind of cars before at workshop and the condition i tell you, really kesian one. tyres botak, engine problematic and lots of hiccups but they mostly cannot afford for parts. so rusts also they don't care.. how i know... the boss told me and i had a few conversations with them before...not every one is lucky as us.. all these are mostly from low income groups who only have enough money to get an old car for transportation.....

seanlim1543

Known Member
May 1, 2007
Agreed with cham2020... sometimes we should give a help to these ppl... Appreciate what we had. and not to blame the peaceful life we have now... cheers :)

But below this guy use the money in the wrong way...

I believe this owner will purchase the LED rear lamp from Eagle eyes very soon... ^^

khoo198

1,500 RPM
Feb 11, 2009
N9
myb got 4g63 inside leyh.....:smokin:

loose_end

3,000 RPM
Jul 29, 2009
Malaysia
The diffuser is so big .. seems bigger I guess

---------- Post added at 01:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:58 AM ----------

seriously, you can't blame them for that. i encountered alot of these kind of cars before at workshop and the condition i tell you, really kesian one. tyres botak, engine problematic and lots of hiccups but they mostly cannot afford for parts. so rusts also they don't care.. how i know... the boss told me and i had a few conversations with them before...not every one is lucky as us.. all these are mostly from low income groups who only have enough money to get an old car for transportation.....
Atleast RM5 spray can and spray it also can lor ..

monazarudin

Known Member
Mar 28, 2007
Re: Limited Edition car

hey guys have a look at this car look like 350z,360z,or 370z......zzzzzzzzzzzzz :biggrin:
good god he sealed off his rear doors! but i have to say, workmanship looks amazing though.. would be nice to have a closer look.

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
hahaha...should consider sealing all the doors, just like Nascar.
Baru hardcore, baru orang respek...right?

cham2020

1,000 RPM
Jul 22, 2004
The diffuser is so big .. seems bigger I guess

---------- Post added at 01:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:58 AM ----------

Atleast RM5 spray can and spray it also can lor ..

with that kind of condition
how you going to spray lah.
rust all over the roof and it needs replacement :confused:
later even though he just spray over it, later spotted by members here, ppl will laugh at his DIY job. that is human :rolleyes::smokin:

---------- Post added at 12:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:50 PM ----------

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi all...
i need guidance about installing evo tb on my ride...
std tb got 3 nipple for vacuum line but evo oni 1 nipple mark at 'P' oni...
if i jes terminated the 'E' and 'A' nipple wat will hapen.... :hmmmm:

thanx in advance...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience