You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
KY, ya, hard to overtake cars also...

tigger5251

Known Member
Sep 18, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
hehehe, mustang is collector item lar.....but driving it really an issue to think.

- No handling (unless do like Duke Of Hazzard style)
- Over priced
- Petrol guzzler
- Parking hard coz too big
- Body too wide (same prob like H3)

But it's still good to look at n own one ! :P

horned_ripper

Known Member
Dec 6, 2007
Subang
hehehe, mustang is collector item lar.....but driving it really an issue to think.

- No handling (unless do like Duke Of Hazzard style)
- Over priced
- Petrol guzzler
- Parking hard coz too big
- Body too wide (same prob like H3)

But it's still good to look at n own one ! :P
hahaha... thats so true.....

but body wise... not that wide ler... H3 also not as wide as H2... but H1 is the widest ler... :p

corona_ice

500 RPM
Apr 19, 2006
sunway city
yeah, i saw both of those car at the sunway car dealers shop.... that guys shop is fully loaded! porsche, humvee the 2 mustangs, bimmers, mercs and a whole lot more! really cool shop!

bullet_nos

1,000 RPM
Apr 27, 2004
PeeJay
i have also always wondered how they do it for left-hand drive cars...i asked one of my frens who has one, she said that she'll climb over to the other seat to get the ticket...for toll, as mentioned, smart tag lo.

horned_ripper

Known Member
Dec 6, 2007
Subang
wahhh... so the dangerous..... so if forget to engage handbrake+P/N (for auto cars) or ter-push the auto gear lever to D when taking the ticket..... then sure will bang into the divider/gate etc.... :p

tigger5251

Known Member
Sep 18, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
no lar, H3 oso damn big. just now i fetch my gf to work, i saw a hummer H3 parking beside a Nazaria and a Pajero infront golf course. the H3 looked like a giant !

PocketRocket

'(00) Mod'er
Helmet Clan
Nov 28, 2004
Up Yours
H3 is not that big ler...land cruizer or prado size got la....but u can see a significant diff from a H2

khoo198

1,500 RPM
Feb 11, 2009
N9
TR,i snap the closer picture on tht powerfool classic beetle yesterday.....the pipe damn horrible la.....:afraid::afraid:

horned_ripper

Known Member
Dec 6, 2007
Subang
H3 is like Prado with bodykit..... H2 is like prado with extra wide body kit.... H1 is like the whole width of a single lane road... :p

---------- Post added at 11:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:25 AM ----------

TR,i snap the closer picture on tht powerfool classic beetle yesterday.....the pipe damn horrible la.....:afraid::afraid:
horrible... but at least one of a kind... hahahaha

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi, everyone..im looking to change my absorbers..looking for performance, and not into comfort..so, should i get the adjustables?which brand should i go for?the ride is wira a/b 1.5 SE..Budget is around 1k..What else should i take into considerations when im changing my abs?n im not interested in lowering my car, i want the same level of gap between the fender and the tyre. Im still a noobie in this topic, so my questions may not make sense to u. Please explain to me if theres anything wrong...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience