Post the pimp cars--Pimp My Ride Malaysia

PocketRocket

'(00) Mod'er
Helmet Clan
Nov 28, 2004
Up Yours
motocycle can put ? If cant , mod please delete it. Thanks

This owner being fed-up by ppl who ask him to sell his bike...LOL

I always see FOR SALES, but not this....

That is a Pasola bike...Many auntie ride this bikes, just like bicycle in those old towns area.

Good thing about riding the bike is that you do not need a licence to ride it...That was what aunties told me....
other names, called a 'moped' in the US...if u read 'Archie Comics' they call it that there

ham_m2

500 RPM
Feb 9, 2007
Klang/KL
www.friendster.com
Na.... i just resident near by.
We sit in the kopitiam talking c0ck then suddenly one of us notice 2 youngster riding the bike with modded plate turning around n around. So we followed them. Once they found the target to snap the handbag, they r real quick to do it. But they missed it coz the bike was too fast. So we chase them n TAPAO both of them. LOL. But due to we cant find the lady who get snapped, so i guess these 2 young boys will come out police station without any charge. Most of all, their parents will come to bring them back.
They r stupid to mod the plate, ppl see also know u r doing something la. May b they r not PRO.
wow...ur so brave le...better careful coz may be they recognize ur face dy...is it a malay youngsters?

Bump:
We sit in the kopitiam talking c0ck then suddenly one of us notice 2 youngster riding the bike with modded plate turning around n around. So we followed them. Once they found the target to snap the handbag, they r real quick to do it. But they missed it coz the bike was too fast. So we chase them n TAPAO both of them. LOL. But due to we cant find the lady who get snapped, so i guess these 2 young boys will come out police station without any charge. Most of all, their parents will come to bring them back.
They r stupid to mod the plate, ppl see also know u r doing something la. May b they r not PRO.
wow...ur so brave le...better careful coz may be they recognize ur face dy...is it a malay youngsters?

Bump:

nokia

Known Member
Dec 26, 2006
WE = 11 guys. I just manage to kick 1 or 2 only and b a camera man, cant consider brave. LOL

yea...they r malay who stopped school. I just knew it today from police station coz the officer is my friend.

Bump: WE = 11 guys. I just manage to kick 1 or 2 only and b a camera man, cant consider brave. LOL

yea...they r malay who stopped school. I just knew it today from police station coz the officer is my friend.

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Spotted this...so damn tall the wing.

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
....and the Clown-Force score 1 point!! :rofl:

Bump: ....and the Clown-Force score 1 point!! :rofl:

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Maybe can hang my undies also..Hahaha

Bump: Maybe can hang my undies also..Hahaha

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
when the car is not moving, the driver's mother can dry her salted fish on the GT wing too.......

loose_end

3,000 RPM
Jul 29, 2009
Malaysia
when the car is not moving, the driver's mother can dry her salted fish on the GT wing too.......
Hahaha , remind me of something happen yesterday .. but not GT wing la .. My mum put something on my dad car to dry it la ( food ) .. but we didn't know .. when we drive out ( 60 km/h ) , the whole mangkuk fly .. hahahaha

Last edited by a moderator:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

As the Merdeka Millennium Endurance Race draws near, the teams are busy setting and testing their cars in preparation for the 12-hour long endurance race.

The main point of concern is their car’s reliability and endurance, which can be affected by many different factors. Adding the fact that the cars are required to use standard tires this year, the team mechanics and the drivers...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience