Post the pimp cars--Pimp My Ride Malaysia

mingz

1,000 RPM
Nov 23, 2007
i'll never know its honda city if u guys din tell me...

god!this work very nice n clean...love it!

loose_end

3,000 RPM
Jul 29, 2009
Malaysia
24k to own a subaru .. woo hoo ..hahaha , I love the look from the back and side

ham_m2

500 RPM
Feb 9, 2007
Klang/KL
www.friendster.com
why the link of youtube change to what surbo charger already? last night i still able to open and hear his voice....

Bump: why the link of youtube change to what surbo charger already? last night i still able to open and hear his voice....

my friend's myvi... minor pimp... :)

the number plate has a very insulting meaning...haha

btw,the subaru can fool proof us if we saw from the front...if from back,it doesnt looks like a subaru...

mingz

1,000 RPM
Nov 23, 2007
the satria front bumber very old style...i think bout 10years ago...let see,how long that bumper can survive...as i know,very easy get crack when parking front wall..

mingz

1,000 RPM
Nov 23, 2007
wat u mean by parking front wall?he bang his car to smash his bumper?:rofl:

cos the bumper very long...if he parking without knowing his bumper measurement...dun mention bout smash or crash....just slightly kena...already crack...i saw this bumper on many cars...all crack 1 at same spot...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

currently plan to swap sohc to dohc to gain some respond and power, however, i just wonder is the ecu same between dohc and sohc?? really confuse cause the seller keep claim same, pls help all sifu:adore::adore::adore:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience