police ops.

ERU_LXY_SKY

Oct 21, 2006
there will be roadblocks for hunting those cars with heavy tinted n HID n roadtax.
i do paid my 1st rm37 which all in my pocket for the midnight coffee:banghead::banghead::banghead: .they complaint on my er34 HID :thefinger:as i told them is ori 1.then they change target to ori rear windscreen is too dark.i do ask them to summons but the officer said "bodoh":hmmmm::hmmmm::hmmmm:bcoz he wan duit kopi.!!
after that he told me they got operation~but i dono how long period the ops will going on.the roadblocks i bump into 1 is mrr2 time around 2-5am.
so be aware ~:biggrin::biggrin:

NISMO S-TUNE

1,000 RPM
Dec 9, 2008
Look like they are into tinted dark window again ah?? :confused: :confused: :confused: Haven't they decided what is the approved % of a ori window OR follow the international standard?? :confused: :confused: :confused: Guess they are full of S**T again uh?? :confused: :confused:

reintel

500 RPM
Jul 27, 2004
I bump roadblocks few weeks ago after midnite run with Nismo S-Tune and Semperfi. The 'banjingan' JPJ say my exhaust is huge! and ask me to rev the engine. I dont give a shit and just stare at him as if i wanna wallop that guy. After a quick look at the exhaust, ask me to leave. Dont even inspect my driving license neither do roadtax.

There's 1 time we were testing my fren fully mod miata and bump to JPJ roadblock. Same scenario and the 2 of us give our 'To hell with u' look to them. Let us off within minutes.

My worst experience in my early young years, I was caught for racing and hold up in balai for couple of hours. They can't charge me since no proof, no picture. Try to intimidate me, until the end give me summon for driving recklessly. This summon if u accident with anyone, for sure masuk jail. If not, RM300.00 my humble contribution to the government. Off course it was the biggest catch for them. 30 fully mod car to fit a puny balai!

NISMO S-TUNE

1,000 RPM
Dec 9, 2008
Haa haa haa...man..you are one bad boy...bad boy...gonna tell your daddy....haa haa haa haa...Let's try "Bull Run" next time and this time try to hock up with 4 monster!! :idea: :idea: :idea:

ERU_LXY_SKY

Oct 21, 2006
Look like they are into tinted dark window again ah?? :confused: :confused: :confused: Haven't they decided what is the approved % of a ori window OR follow the international standard?? :confused: :confused: :confused: Guess they are full of S**T again uh?? :confused: :confused:
i also wanted to knw tat~~how many %.b4 this i read from the newspaper that import car shall be higher % from the local 1?actually in the same night i bump into 2 blocks.the midnight coffee is the small size rdblock which only 3/4 jpjs."kami ada operasi":listen::listen:.means rm37 to bought a news.the large size 1 is mrr2 the location is which after the tmn connaught to mrr2 tat roundabout "heading to ampang way" they blocked 3lane into 1.that 1 manage to get off.coz i told them "tadi sana pun ada rdblock."then the officer said mana?replied with bawa jambatan sana.then he say jalan, jalan.......:driver::driver::driver:

Bump:
i also wanted to knw tat~~how many %.b4 this i read from the newspaper that import car shall be higher % from the local 1?actually in the same night i bump into 2 blocks.the midnight coffee is the small size rdblock which only 3/4 jpjs."kami ada operasi":listen::listen:.means rm37 to bought a news.the large size 1 is mrr2 the location is which after the tmn connaught to mrr2 tat roundabout "heading to ampang way" they blocked 3lane into 1.that 1 manage to get off.coz i told them "tadi sana pun ada rdblock."then the officer said mana?replied with bawa jambatan sana.then he say jalan, jalan.......:driver::driver::driver:

lanevocool

Known Member
Jun 11, 2008
I hav kena few times block near seri saujana (SRI PETALING)
caz of my body kits, tinted :bawling:
almost every day during afternoon 12 pm to 4pm
they all equit wit guns
b k ful dun try to run from them
they r ready to deal wit u
every time i saw also prepare 4 or 5 police car
i wonder when i can saw the Evo X police car:driver:

amTonjet

Known Member
Apr 20, 2009
they all equit wit guns
come to glenmarie la...i study there...saw few oredi

NISMO S-TUNE

1,000 RPM
Dec 9, 2008
they all equit wit guns
Next time when you bump into a road block, drop into 3rd gear and gun it...bet after a while you will see the EVO chasing you....:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

lanevocool

Known Member
Jun 11, 2008
:driver:sure anot???
there always jam 1 wor
sked later cannot run thrugh it
hahahaha~
btw where is glenmarie
nt sure where is tat~:burnout:

amTonjet

Known Member
Apr 20, 2009
:driver:sure anot???
there always jam 1 wor
sked later cannot run thrugh it
hahahaha~
btw where is glenmarie
nt sure where is tat~:burnout:
shah alam area..near the stadium...
sure can mah.....but make sure ur ride is powerfull enough meh~~
heheheh:driver::biggrin::biggrin:

lanevocool

Known Member
Jun 11, 2008
oic
i driving perdanaskyline (evo 5 engine) ler
sked nt enough fast ler
T^T:slug::banghead:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hello 2 those who can help me out with my Kancil turbo problem.

I'm using a standard Mira turbo EFI engine on my Kancil. My idling rpm is unstable and giving a sound like a naval attack boat. It's so irritating to my ears. Some guys said that its due 2 the throttle body. They might be correct.
I tried 2 clean the system by removing the turbo intercooler and spraying the crc carburettor cleaner direct 2 the throttle body, but there was no effect. Next step I want 2 do is cleaning the MAF...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience