Police case, after report, how many really solved?

peterj

Apr 27, 2010
Kuching
I just wonder, how many cases that the police really catch the theft after you people report police? iam damn mad since just now, i manage to do my 1st mid night police report since my bro's house(works at singapore,house empty, i only go stay 1-3 night/ week) kena break in:mad::mad: electronics all gone:mad::mad: police manage to get few finger print, but i doubt with that they can easily caught the theft...

how about those unlucky bro and sis out there kena theft case before? did police really solve problem?:bawling:

YYC

Dec 30, 2007
Without pressure from someone they don't really go all out to solve cases.

I lost a dslr and notebook in a burglary. No fingeprints. I provided the online IPs of my stolen notebook but they asked me how to trace. wth.

stupidcar

Mar 18, 2013
Without pressure from someone they don't really go all out to solve cases.

I lost a dslr and notebook in a burglary. No fingeprints. I provided the online IPs of my stolen notebook but they asked me how to trace. wth.
Low life dunno how to do advanced stuffs.
U should do the tracking yourself bro.
They have a badge only and they think they are king, that's all.

I think depends on luck and how big the case. My neighbor got his car back after he was robbed of it within a week.
But some other cases no sound no picture....:bawling:

No one died, cases will just be ignored. My house got broken into like 3 times and yet the latest one we lost quite a big amount
of stuffs.

The things is whether the case are resolved or not, they won't come back and inform you. Unlike lost cars and etcs
still can be found.

Typical Malaysian Police, when serious shit happens only investigate. Someone got killed or got raped or something.

My cases never got solved.

Office break in....took finger print....tell me cannot match to anyone.

My mother and mother in law got snatch in different places report...not solved.

So now if catch a thief, report 1st for what?..whack kao kao shout and called others to come join whack until syok or break his arm or leg then only report.

I agree, once we caught them, give them a nice one. These type of people odd to teach some lessons worth remembering for their actions.

Numerous cases of people getting killed because they show no mercy to us innocent citizens.
So, no reason for us to show pity to them. If see any snatch thieves, just knock them down with
your car with no hesitations. Hesitated may caused your family to be a potential victim in future.

i can only share my opinion "it depends on situation".

peterj

Apr 27, 2010
Kuching
after i back with some chains, chains lock all, then today afternoon go, shoes in front all gone, cb kia......gonna bring parang chop then off liao,tonight ambush, sure those are living nearby, either those ppl in those illegal house kampung nearby or those worker in the worker wooden house ,indon!!

Get a group and assassinate all those illegal low life outsiders

Breaks ins are common in my area whenever there are renovation on going...so suspect is those bloody foreigners

I lost my brand new pair of Nike Air Force 1's AF'82 to shoe flickers.. :(
Ya expensive shoes I wont put outside. There are even Bra Stealer maniac out there.

Bro. TR,
Snatch thief one sure nothing they can do. So many cases already....:mad:

Two night ago we had a residents, local MP and police meeting. Some more held on the road side because want to show the MP and Police the road/route etc.
One resident did raise the issue of many cases of snatch thieves and they mentioned they are trying to set traps etc., Questions asked was, can they wallop him up first. Police also answer as long as you don't kill him....:biggrin:

YYC

Dec 30, 2007
As far as I know concerning my case, the sergeant who worked on my case is new, works 48 hours continously, no good computer knowledge (that's why I had to teach him how to get IP info from MCMC), he has to buy his own stationeries like papers because supply request takes age to process and come, he sleeps in balai, family is faraway, and he is hamsup.

here's the deal, i'm trickin' out my uncle's old skool beetle and i wanna get it lowered. are there any adjustables or lowering springs available for an old car like this in kch? thanx in advance...