Police Block...

ky_fei

1,000 RPM
May 31, 2004
Kay Elle
Visit site
Hey guys, any1 know that either the particular road block is true 1 or fake 1.

normally police block with those con rite? then got their vehicle park beside.

But juz nw i pass a roadblock , without any con, or police vehicle, huz around 6 or 7 bike like dat.

Then they are juz wearing the police vest(those glow in dark 1) , and plain cloth stand on middle of road n block car check roadtax, how a ? any1 got any idea?

devious17

Nov 18, 2003
Kay Ell
Finally! It's about time these fellas do something worthwhile for once!

KeV-TEC

4,000 RPM
Jan 28, 2006
they block for money cuz they lose alot in world cup betting!!!
n also for national day... wanna have a promotion ma...
so block alot will earn a promotion kua

Boink Boink

Known Member
Nov 18, 2003
On the Johor F&F raid with heli.

Personally, i think there are more terrible crimes in JB itself than illegal racing. For example, snatch Theft, Innocent women dying from being dragged. Murders, road rage, citizens taking matters into their own hands.

personally, take all that manpower and put it into patrols around JB town will have a better nett effect on crime.

PROTECT THE CITIZENS. DONT PROSECUTE THEM.
Especially when they cannot get the latter done FIRST.

KeV-TEC

4,000 RPM
Jan 28, 2006
munky said:
when they do their job, ppl complain. When they dont do their job also ppl complain. How ?
sorry lo, dun la say this so nice they do their job...
they r just like thieve stealing ppl money but in a direct way...
thieve use d knife, cop use the gun.

imoloq

1,000 RPM
Nov 1, 2005
Boink Boink said:
Hello Bro,

Exact Location in Nilai and time of the block please? sunday ah?

thanks
No, it was a Friday. You know after the toll then you have to turn left at the T-junction to go to Nilai. After you turn left n drive for a while you can see an arch with the words "Selamat Datang ke Nilai" or smtg like that la. The police set up the block under the arch. It was around 11.45pm but I think the block was up earlier coz there was a jam already.

imoloq

1,000 RPM
Nov 1, 2005
ky_fei said:
Hey guys, any1 know that either the particular road block is true 1 or fake 1.

normally police block with those con rite? then got their vehicle park beside.

But juz nw i pass a roadblock , without any con, or police vehicle, huz around 6 or 7 bike like dat.

Then they are juz wearing the police vest(those glow in dark 1) , and plain cloth stand on middle of road n block car check roadtax, how a ? any1 got any idea?
Sometimes, if you kena stopped and they demand kopi money and you are not sure whether they r real cops or not, you have a right to check their badge.

KeV-TEC

4,000 RPM
Jan 28, 2006
war... today morning saw road block ar puhong after d npe rm 1 toll.... then afternoon another 1 after d ioi all d way straight to bintang another 1 road block... wth...

dome zero

Known Member
Jun 14, 2006
cos they change the location from pasir gudang to 2nd link, thn alot ppl complain many times wif police la...

i juz know quite many singaporean come in race team wif thier sport car....imprezar...evo...etc, so rich....

but also some ppl complain they juz pass there or came bk frm s'pore, also kena.
so bad... : (

the police dun care even got children or ah mah in the car.....

prozac

1,000 RPM
Jan 18, 2004
Visit site
dome zero said:
i juz know quite many singaporean come in race team wif thier sport car....imprezar...evo...etc, so rich.....
Not rich. Their SGD just worth a lot more than our RM. Price of cars there, if compared after conversion is more exp than M'sia.

Boink Boink

Known Member
Nov 18, 2003
On the Johor F&F Issue.

All they had to do was to get 2 patrol cars MAX.
Put 4 police guys inside and ask them to drive up and down the road for like 45 mins.

I dont think there will be any issue already and all the spectators and racers would have a rather early and quiet night.

The main issue is that we want to stop street racing.
NOT arrest kids and young adults who will then forever see the 'law' as something to contend with.

So why then go about in this manner? Seriously the reason for organizing the 'raid' is indeed weak. "Residents complaining nemerous times". I agree that something should be done.
But the whole of Malaysia complain about snatch thefts, and what do the police say they can do?

Seriously, at a level of policy and planning, there is something going very badly with the vision of the country and its future.

BTW, I know the police in a patrol car driving up and down the road with the blue lights and siren wailing WORKS. Cause I have had numerous occasions watching this first hand.

Boink Boink

Known Member
Nov 18, 2003
KeV-TEC said:
war... today morning saw road block ar puhong after d npe rm 1 toll.... then afternoon another 1 after d ioi all d way straight to bintang another 1 road block... wth...
Bro, your short hand very changgih la today.
Question, NPE where got RM 1.00 toll? RM 1.60 mar?

The one after IOI, is it IOI heading towards the LDP RM 1.00 toll or the IOI going towards Bukit Jalil?

Regards

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Guys,

Those that stays in Kajang, Sg. Chua,
especially the area near
Taman Berjaya Baru
Taman Sepakat Indah (apartment area)
Taman Sepakat Indah II (apartment area also)
Resident areas around Bintang supermarket.

pls lock ur car properly, upgrade acar alarm and park wisely!!
especially those that park outside the apartments along the road.
If can, form a volunteer-ronda-ronda team to take turns to
do patrolling.

I'd attended a meeting with one of the Joint Mgt Committee of one of the...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience