Please help guys - advise needed!! Pls contribute!

devious17

Nov 18, 2003
Kay Ell
csl - last night suddenly got shorted by current... so, decided to some surfing on ZTH.. was pointed to some topics that has actually wasted my time... so decided to create a topic that is OBVIOUSLY wasting time ... in order to exhibit to others DO NOT WASTE others time.. HAHAHAHAHAHA
product of kementerian pendidikan malaysia , you have kids without a shred of critical thinking nor the ability to reason in a debate which ALWAYS ends up calling people names and cursing of ones mother.

The list is too long to complete.

In the spirit if 'Freedom of speech' let them be and it will die an eventual death or hounded to timbuktoo by "CyberTroopers" who imposes their values on others aka "Kay-Poh!"

csl

1,000 RPM
Aug 22, 2005
Malysia
The barrel tip is pointing to someone or everyone, it could be anyone including me :rofl: But at the same time, the hidden purpose of this thread also exposed the bottleneck of a car specific forum. Maintain or restructuring, it is the seed's call. We as leeches, besides passing time, nothing much really. If this is something like some HK forum which got + or - points system which will effect the users accessibility, then you will be able to drive the forum according to your wish.

But you can also opt for straight forward and tiu kaw people on the face. Perhaps make a specific thread/section for digging people in and give your lecture. Got 1 HK forum has a 'quarrel' section, sibeh song.

If you cannot do anything, then you can opt for ignore in order to let you feel better.

I admit I never read all of the article and reached the 2nd line already skip and see what people are replying :rofl: That's why I made mistake on my 1st reply :rofl:

BLaCkHoWLiNG

'(^^)|Most Awesome Member
Nov 14, 2003
PJ
www.autojunctions.com
The barrel tip is pointing to someone or everyone, it could be anyone including me :rofl: But at the same time, the hidden purpose of this thread also exposed the bottleneck of a car specific forum. Maintain or restructuring, it is the seed's call. We as leeches, besides passing time, nothing much really. If this is something like some HK forum which got + or - points system which will effect the users accessibility, then you will be able to drive the forum according to your wish.

But you can also opt for straight forward and tiu kaw people on the face. Perhaps make a specific thread/section for digging people in and give your lecture. Got 1 HK forum has a 'quarrel' section, sibeh song.

If you cannot do anything, then you can opt for ignore in order to let you feel better.

I admit I never read all of the article and reached the 2nd line already skip and see what people are replying :rofl: That's why I made mistake on my 1st reply :rofl:
no point la... the best education is to make people endure the same crap we went thru.. it's like 'putting them in our shoes' concept... wat for quarrel laaa.. if they still dont get it, then good luck to them.. lol... lecture? ... this is not a moodle e-learning application, e-lecture tak aci la... tak mau.. ahahha... but u must admit right? nothing beats a sunday late afternoon boredom by posting crap ltfol!!

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Wah! I thought was sanity pads issue only flush down the toilet, now semen also. Probably theirs are "cement".....:rofl:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

GSR blues = turbo and fueling probs..huhuhu :(

Guys..hi and thanx for droping by..i have a few problem and i'm new to Turbo and forced induction..so hopefully the sifu's out there can lend me a few tips and advice..

o.k..my last prob was done..but noe i have a new prob..which is that i'm ysung a TD05HL from a vr4 rs..the stock injector for that engine is 510cc..but currently i'm using only 390cc..so my prob is this,when i get into the boost rpm,everything is good till 5500rpm..but...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience