Plaza GM @ Lorong Haji Taib - Car Lift

xenith

May 31, 2007
Have anyone been to Plaza GM at Lorong Haji Taib/Jln Raja Laut?
You enter the parking at the ground floor near the main entrance. At the entrance you will see sliding doors. You wait for a short while and then the door opens and you enter a lift. The lift will automatically take you to the eight floor where the actual parking bays are. You wont feel that you are in a lift. The lift has sensors on the floor so you don't have to go out of the car to press the buttons. Interesting right?

loose_end

3,000 RPM
Jul 29, 2009
Malaysia
Yeah , damn cool..hearing it is cool , looking at it is even cooler..

mag9556

2,000 RPM
Jul 11, 2006
I have been there b4, the bad things is very long q even 3 lifts available kns...:driver:

xenith

May 31, 2007
No pics or vidoes. you can google it, and there's pictures...

ExODus

Known Member
May 14, 2006
Now i know that such thing exists in KL... :rofl:

xin

500 RPM
Nov 4, 2004
wow cool, hows the parking fares ?

Harv

Known Member
Nov 15, 2008
Have anyone been to Plaza GM at Lorong Haji Taib/Jln Raja Laut?
You enter the parking at the ground floor near the main entrance. At the entrance you will see sliding doors. You wait for a short while and then the door opens and you enter a lift. The lift will automatically take you to the eight floor where the actual parking bays are. You wont feel that you are in a lift. The lift has sensors on the floor so you don't have to go out of the car to press the buttons. Interesting right?
interesting ... :)

papagoines

Orang Tua
Feb 6, 2006
Rawang/Selangor
remembered that I saw dis kind of parking at JB.... near the place where you got checked before enter s'pore (not familiar wif JB)... its a hotel, very small one at that...

for rm150, you get the mentioned lift parking and room styled like a 5 star hotel...

can't remember the name since I stayed there for 1 night @ 2007

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi bros & pros,

just wanna ask? how to know whether the sports spring still can be used or not/kong just by itself?

i got my pren sports spring brand monza ie progressive sports spring but he said had be using it for 1 1/2 year alredi. is it kong alredi or can be used it.

i don wan to pasang it and later knowing that its kong alredi. waste my $$$.

can help aaa all the sifus in zth. thanks a lot bros.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience