Plastic mould for belting cover

Saring

Feb 12, 2015
anyone know where i can get plastic factory to make my costume mould for my belting cover (lutsinar style) ?

btw im using suzuki old model, never found it on aftermarket part in malaysia.

yep... if cf can be made easily use your stock belt cover as mould then copy with real CF....

if transparent then a bit hard (*much more expensive)

yep... if cf can be made easily use your stock belt cover as mould then copy with real CF....

if transparent then a bit hard (*much more expensive)
CF inside engine compartment cannot see mah!.....Transparent can see the belt.....hhahahhaha:rofl:

atleast something different instead of usual plastic

for "wow" effect, go CF....but the weight saving compared to ori plastic cover and CF is just not worth it the effort nor spending

Maybe save the money, and buy something useful or worthwhile that you could see it in the cabin instead of engine bay...
Of course, this is just me...

for "wow" effect, go CF....but the weight saving compared to ori plastic cover and CF is just not worth it the effort nor spending

Maybe save the money, and buy something useful or worthwhile that you could see it in the cabin instead of engine bay...
Of course, this is just me...
Not only you, I usually do not spend on looks myself, even if on the exterior.....:driver:

Saring

Feb 12, 2015
already done for searching now time to wait their quotation for mold, carbon fiber one already have done by some guy, if far from my expectation price consider close thread.. hahahah:biggrin::biggrin: some time i just think why after market part like hks,toda,skunk,jasma and etc always make colorful adj cam pulley for what ? unless its for looking...i also dun want spent to much on looking but if market need it i try to make it.... or maybe i also can sell outside malaysia market. hikhikhik:biggrin::biggrin: i hope not to expensive la just order below than 50 unit only...doa2 la gag :smile::smile::smile:

or u can DIY...

go buy some lexan/plexi clear plastic...then cut a portion of the stock belt cover (straight with smooth curve or square cut) and paste the clear plexi on the stock belt cover....but only partial got clear part la... :biggrin:

or u can DIY...

go buy some lexan/plexi clear plastic...then cut a portion of the stock belt cover (straight with smooth curve or square cut) and paste the clear plexi on the stock belt cover....but only partial got clear part la... :biggrin:
He wants to make 50 and resell. DIY sure cannot dy......:biggrin: