Planning to put a turbo in my neocps

Terrychan92

May 29, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
anyone who has turbocharged their neocps. can give me some heads up. is it good? does it easily dmg turbo parts. anything about turbo cps let me know here please . Wanna think twice before i mod my car.

reefdee

Known Member
Mar 29, 2010
Putrajaya
try looking up RS Dynotune in facebook.. they have installed and dyno tuned a couple of neo turbos before.. the figures are really impressive.. chart below..

Attachments

l2s_turbo

1,000 RPM
Oct 23, 2004
what are the things needed to prep for a supercharged application?

escksu

Known Member
Nov 25, 2011
Singapore
what are the things needed to prep for a supercharged application?
It largely depends on the boost. If its very low boost, nothing is needed. Stock cooling etc will be sufficient.

But if going higher, then need to take care of cooling, oil temp, see if stock internals can handle or not etc.....

I am somewhat skeptical of aftermarket kits for Campro engine (those not from Proton one) because the Campro is not exactly a strong block with strong internals. It may be able to handle high HP for a while but big question is how long can it last.

But what Xenon has done looks pretty impressive.

l2s_turbo

1,000 RPM
Oct 23, 2004
It largely depends on the boost. If its very low boost, nothing is needed. Stock cooling etc will be sufficient.

But if going higher, then need to take care of cooling, oil temp, see if stock internals can handle or not etc.....

I am somewhat skeptical of aftermarket kits for Campro engine (those not from Proton one) because the Campro is not exactly a strong block with strong internals. It may be able to handle high HP for a while but big question is how long can it last.

But what Xenon has done looks pretty impressive.
Which means the cost for supercharging vs turbocharging should be lower in a sense that if you don't play high boost? ie 0.7 bar? No extra injectors needed? No BOV needed? No intercooler needed? :confused:

escksu

Known Member
Nov 25, 2011
Singapore
Which means the cost for supercharging vs turbocharging should be lower in a sense that if you don't play high boost? ie 0.7 bar? No extra injectors needed? No BOV needed? No intercooler needed? :confused:
0.7 bar you will need injectors and intercooler. Maybe need bigger radiator also. Then tuning also (probably piggyback).

Low boost is ~0.5 bar.

Terrychan92

May 29, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
why not supercharge kit?

I don't mind also. But overall i prefer turbo xD

---------- Post added at 08:23 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:22 PM ----------

you can also check www.camproturbo.com.xenon motorsports too.they claim to have a hybrid turbo kit,designed for campro.persona can go 300bhp!:adore:
:smokin:
thanks bro :) ill look up to it.

---------- Post added at 08:26 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:23 PM ----------

try looking up RS Dynotune in facebook.. they have installed and dyno tuned a couple of neo turbos before.. the figures are really impressive.. chart below..
not bad , went and checked the price. It isnt that exp. Thanks for sharing bro :)

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Helo all sifu, :adore:

Was wondering what the maintenance cost of a toyota supra..

example:

how much is servicing?

if i overhaul the engine how much?

if i change from auto to manual how much?

reliability?

and anything else that you think i should know...

plz help, thank you very much..
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience