Pioneer '09 Headunit Models Special Sales!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ICE -In Car Entertainment

Pioneer '09 Headunit Models Special Sales!

yohannes

2,000 RPM
Sep 13, 2004
NZX/Kelana Jaya
Bro, there's no specific i-phone cable required. You simply plug your iphone to the usb port using the cable which originally came with your iphone. :)

Anyway, I have been getting enquiries from buyers beyond Klang Valley asking me if i do postage. The answer is YES! My coverage is the entire Malaysia.

For buyers in Klang Valley, office hours can pick up in Kelana Jaya. After office hours we can meet in Subang/Sunway/etc. Just need to make arrangements with me. :)

For buyers outside of Klang Valley, I will courier the units to you either via citylink or poslaju depending on my convenience. Sabah/Sarawak is also covered, so do not hesitate to call me!

Payments are accepted via Maybank/CIMB/RHB/Public Bank so anybody who has online banking with these banks can conveniently make payment. If online banking is not an option, Im sure everybody has one of these banks just nearby. :)

Anyway, Selamat Berpuasa to all the muslim forummers .

justlikeu

500 RPM
Nov 18, 2005
Subang Jaya
Bro, there's no specific i-phone cable required. You simply plug your iphone to the usb port using the cable which originally came with your iphone. :)

Anyway, I have been getting enquiries from buyers beyond Klang Valley asking me if i do postage. The answer is YES! My coverage is the entire Malaysia.

For buyers in Klang Valley, office hours can pick up in Kelana Jaya. After office hours we can meet in Subang/Sunway/etc. Just need to make arrangements with me. :)

For buyers outside of Klang Valley, I will courier the units to you either via citylink or poslaju depending on my convenience. Sabah/Sarawak is also covered, so do not hesitate to call me!

Payments are accepted via Maybank/CIMB/RHB/Public Bank so anybody who has online banking with these banks can conveniently make payment. If online banking is not an option, Im sure everybody has one of these banks just nearby. :)

Anyway, Selamat Berpuasa to all the muslim forummers .
haha... thanks for ur reply...

yohannes

2,000 RPM
Sep 13, 2004
NZX/Kelana Jaya
My pleasure, bro. :)

yohannes

2,000 RPM
Sep 13, 2004
NZX/Kelana Jaya
Saturday bump

yohannes

2,000 RPM
Sep 13, 2004
NZX/Kelana Jaya
Thank you bro.

For all forummers, especially those who want to get your units before raya!

My final batch of stocks have just arrived today, and after delivering all the units which are pre-ordered, I have the following stocks left :

2 x DEH-5150UB
3 x DEH-7150UB

Once these units are sold, the next batch of stocks will only arrive after hari raya. Please call me at 0123913788 if interested to deal. Thanks everyone!

Locations :
Kelana Jaya ( Kelana Square) during office hours
Subang (Digital Mall USJ19) after office hours

Other locations in the vicinity can be arranged according to convenience. :)

yohannes

2,000 RPM
Sep 13, 2004
NZX/Kelana Jaya
Hi bro, sorry but i am only into sales, no trade-ins at the moment.

yohannes

2,000 RPM
Sep 13, 2004
NZX/Kelana Jaya
Ok, now down to last unit for 5150, last 2 for 7150. Come grab before raya!

justlikeu

500 RPM
Nov 18, 2005
Subang Jaya
just done COD with him at digital mall usj 19, he's a nice and friendly guy, nice dealing with him... recommended to other ZTH member !!! will try this unit this coming saturday !!! :driver::driver:

yohannes

2,000 RPM
Sep 13, 2004
NZX/Kelana Jaya
Hello bro. Nice dealing with you as well. Thanks for your support. heheh....

Anyway, to all other forummers who are interested, I have 1 last unit of 5150 left to clear before raya. Special offer for dealing today! Call me to get the offer price. Anyway, for those that ask, please note that the price I offer will be best, nett and non-nego.

So, just call for the price, and if it is ok, deal! Only 1 unit, 1 day and first come first served. Location for COD would be pick up at Kelana Jaya during office hours and after office hours in Subang.

To all muslim forummers, Selamat Hari Raya, and for everyone who is travelling, do have a safe journey! :)

yohannes

2,000 RPM
Sep 13, 2004
NZX/Kelana Jaya
Thursday bump!

yohannes

2,000 RPM
Sep 13, 2004
NZX/Kelana Jaya
Saturday bump!

yohannes

2,000 RPM
Sep 13, 2004
NZX/Kelana Jaya
Wednesday bump

yohannes

2,000 RPM
Sep 13, 2004
NZX/Kelana Jaya
1st October : New Month, time to get new things!

Call me for Special October promotion on Pioneer headunits.

Special offer for models : 5150 & 7150.

Other models available on order! :)

COD available for Klang Valley customers.

For customers from all other regions, whether Peninsular or East Malaysia, safe, secure and prompt courier services available.

Call / SMS me (Yohannes) @ 0123913788.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The windscreen water spray on the bonet .. the right one is working but the left one having difficulties spraying the water out. What are the things should I check? :unsure:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience