Pioneer '09 Headunit Models Special Sales!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ICE -In Car Entertainment

Pioneer '09 Headunit Models Special Sales!

yohannes

2,000 RPM
Sep 13, 2004
NZX/Kelana Jaya
Pioneer DEH-3150UB - Minimalism is style

For those who are are just about to being their adventure into the world of ICE, the 3150 has plenty to offer. Front AUX, full USB support with dust cover. 2 sets of RCA for your amplification needs. The 3150 fits the bill perfectly. This head unit is good to support systems that consist of 1 component set up front, paired with a subwoofer, or 4 speakers all round. It sure is cheap, but looking beyond it's price, the 3150 is definitely an over-performer.

-Red backlit keys with a white text display
-Full speed USB 2.0 support (Front interface with dust cover)
-Front AUX in
-Advanced sound retriever
-Wireless card remote control ( New battery provided )
-In built FM/AM tuner, support mp3, WMA, CD-RW, CD and AAC for multi-platform compatibility
-High powered 50watts x 4 MOSFET amplifier built in
-Advanced sound retriever
-2 sets RCA pre-outs with Front and Rear/Subwoofer switchable modes
-Stylish flip down face

Pioneer DEH-4150SD BLUE or WHITE? Why not both?

The 4150 is a mid-range model in Pioneers '09 head unit series. This model will serve basic systems and is capable of supporting up to 4 channels with it's pre-amp outputs. Ideal for a system that consists of 1 subwoofer and 1 component system. The rear speakers can also be driven of the head units built in amp for rear-fill.

The highlighted features are :

-Blue backlit keypads with a white display screen
-SD card slot which supports SDHC, Mini SD and Micro SD
-USB slot for your pendrive, Ipod, Iphone, HDD or other mass storage devices
-Supported audio formats are MP3/WMA/AAC/CD and tuner
-2 sets of rca preamp outputs for front & rear/sub switchable connections
-In built crossover with HPF/LPF switchable frequencies
-3 band equalizer with selectable frequency adjustments
-built in 4x50watts MOSFET high power amplifier
-Pioneer wireless card remote

Pioneer DEH-5150UB I'M BLUE

The 5150 is a mid-high end model, which produces excellent audio output and playback, boasts an extremely attractive display and supports numerous playback options. The USB port is at the front of the unit, equipped with a dustcover for protection of your investment. The audio features enable full control of a high end entertainment system, with high voltage front rear and subwoofer outputs for maximum control and listening pleasure. If you want a unit that has it all, and yet wont blow the bank, the 5150 is the way to go!

The highlighted features are :

-Full blue backlight with blue display on screen and keypad
-ORGANIC OEL display with a very attractive graphical design
-3 sets of rca preamp outputs for front & rear/sub switchable connections
-RCA outputs are 4V high voltage outputs for the best sound reproduction and minimal distortion
-7 band graphic equalizer with selectable frequency adjustments
-Pioneer wireless card remote

Pioneer DEH-7150UB BLACK & WHITE

The 7150 is the top of the line for Pioneers USB capable head unit range. This model has all the desirable features that head units could possess. From the motorized flip down face and White OEL display, all the way to the superb audio reproduction, the 7150 is what every audiophile could ask for. If your desire is only for the best, the 7150 is for you. With support and full control of your sound system, the 7150 is tailored for all your audio and enjoyment needs.

Highlighted features :

-Full white backlight with white display on screen and keypad, all against a black faced unit providing the coolest display
-ORGANIC OEL display with a very attractive graphical design
-3 sets of rca preamp outputs for front & rear/sub switchable connections
-RCA outputs are 4V high voltage outputs for the best sound reproduction and minimal distortion
-7 band graphic equalizer with selectable frequency adjustments
-Motorized flip down face
-Direct track access remote control

These models are retailing at

RM8xx for 4150
RM9xx for 5150
RM11xx for 7150

However you can expect to purchase the units at alot less from me. What's more, for these three days, Monday 8/6/09(Half a day), Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday 11/6/09, I am having a special promotion for these 3 models. Normally quoted price is RM650 for 4150, 750 for 5150 and 850 for 7150.
But for these three days, 1 unit/model will be going at an extremely discounted price!

For these special prices, call/sms me at 0123913788 for immediate deal upon quotation of best price.

Video of the 5150
[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/5ftoVIKseMo&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/5ftoVIKseMo&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

Video of the 7150
[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/8n0-JKYiAO8&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/8n0-JKYiAO8&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

Attachments

Last edited:

ysh_kobe

Apr 17, 2009
bro, how special is ur price? shit. i'm still at sarawak for hols. only be back in july. can gimme the price include installation? ur location? if really nice maybe i can put deposit first?:rolleyes:

ysh_kobe

Apr 17, 2009
bro which 1 is rm499? u put this price at ur thread title there.:wavey:

Bump: bro which 1 is rm499? u put this price at ur thread title there.:wavey:

yohannes

2,000 RPM
Sep 13, 2004
NZX/Kelana Jaya
Yong , thanks for your bump bro!

YSH_Kobe, that price is for 3150, sorry but I haven't got stock for the model yet though.

Sorry everyone, I have just come back from overseas which explains the late replies.

Anyway, if interested, call me at 0123913788 for dealing. Locations for dealing now are : One utama, damansara, Subang, Sunway, Cheras Taman Connaught and USJ19 Digital Mall.

ngpacer

Feb 3, 2009
bro, please PM me all 3 prices.

btw, do u still carry DEH-6050UB?

Comparing 6050 and 5150.. what are the difference?

Bump: bro, please PM me all 3 prices.

Bump: bro, please PM me all 3 prices.

yohannes

2,000 RPM
Sep 13, 2004
NZX/Kelana Jaya
Eh bro, thanks for your feedback ! hehe... Long time never see u edy, one day must meet up for yum cha. :)

Bump for my thread. For special discounts, call/sms me at 0123913788. Delivery and meetup locations can be arranged!

yohannes

2,000 RPM
Sep 13, 2004
NZX/Kelana Jaya
Thanks bro. Nice dealing with you too. I have sent you the soft copy of the manual. Let me know if you need the hardcopy . :)

Guys, I have 1 unit of 4150 and 1 unit 0f 5150 for special offer today and tomorrow. Anyone interested call me at 0123913788. Will arrange delivery for you guys! Thanks!

yohannes

2,000 RPM
Sep 13, 2004
NZX/Kelana Jaya
Special offer still on for 4150 and 5150 today! :)

aLwoRKs

Jun 8, 2006
bro, 7150 got offer? interested, pls pm me ur best price + postage to swk.10s

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Just done DIY Install Stromberg for my Charade Aura. I bought 6 units of Stromberg from Zerotohundred fellow nick name GTR a.k.a Ron. But since my V6 is at the workshop for upgrading my brake system so I decided to install these units into my Charade Aura first.

Later on I consult with Ron about this project. He said that my Charade should use only one big unit of Stromberg only:confused_smile: . He said that my car will jerking like Kancil. So I decided to test drive and found out...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience