Photos Of My 93' Corolla

D7zul

2,000 RPM
Feb 24, 2011
Shah Alam
Yes, TRD also makes a short shifter for the 6-speed. The factory 6-speed shifter is shorter than the factory 5-speed shifter from factory, but the TRD version is even shorter again.
Thanx 4 d info..

Is it possible to use 6speed shifter into a 5speed gbox? I'm juz wondering :biggrin:

Kiwi-Corolla

Known Member
Jul 27, 2010
New Zealand
Thanx 4 d info..

Is it possible to use 6speed shifter into a 5speed gbox? I'm juz wondering :biggrin:
No worries
. Theoretically you could use the 6-speed shifter with a 5-speed as there's no H-pattern on the shifter itself. Not sure if the AE111 Levin/Trueno 6-speed shifter would fit though, but the AE101 BZ Touring one would.

I was actually going to install a 6-speed a few months ago but ended up changing my mind. I did however take some photos of the shifter, so here they are for your reference:

Kiwi-Corolla

Known Member
Jul 27, 2010
New Zealand
I fitted some new wheels yesterday. They're 16x8, 15p offset, 3" chrome lip with gunmetal spokes, slight stretch with 195/45 tires and sit flush as f*ck with the aid of some front and rear camber adjustment. Loving the new look :)

Kiwi-Corolla

Known Member
Jul 27, 2010
New Zealand
Yup! For me, this is the perfect set of wheels for your ride!

Cool!:adore:
Thanks!! I really like them, so I'm glad you do too! :biggrin:

I went for a bit of a photoshoot a few hours ago. Been really enjoying these wheels since I got them a couple of days ago so thought I'd take some decent photos:

Kiwi-Corolla

Known Member
Jul 27, 2010
New Zealand
My latest addition are these sweet looking velocity stack stickers I got sent over from Australia. I find they give the car a little bit more character and are a subtle way of indicating what's under the hood:

SuzanneOwens

Jan 11, 2014
new york city,
That car is indeed in a pretty pristine condition. Love it. Very nice location you chose to have those pictures clicked. keep posting stff like that.

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Nice ride ....very impressive..

Kiwi-Corolla

Known Member
Jul 27, 2010
New Zealand
Thank you both!! :biggrin:

A few small updates from the past few days:

* I had the timing belt, water pump + rear hose, VVT pulley, tensioner, idler pulley and both drive belts replaced on Friday. The timing belt had been done in the past but when I got the engine there was nothing more than a faint outline of where the sticker used to be on the cam cover, so rather than lose sleep at night I decided to get it replaced and did the VVT pulley at the same time (no more rattly diesel noise at idle!). It was a pretty pricey exercise but for the peace of mind alone it was definitely worth it.

* On Friday I fitted some 'TWINCAM 20' stickers that arrived from Australia. After putting them on I immediately regretted not putting them up a little bit higher, so being as fussy as I am, I ordered some more and will have another crack at it once they arrive. All in all I definitely like the look though.

* Last but not least, today I installed a Pivot Speed Meter. This little device gets hooked up to the ECU's speed signal to remove the factory speed limiter and digitally displays your current speed, with the ability to measure the G-force under acceleration/deceleration and your 1/4 mile time.

Kiwi-Corolla

Known Member
Jul 27, 2010
New Zealand
I took advantage of the public holiday here and the overcast weather and went out to take some more photos:

Kiwi-Corolla

Known Member
Jul 27, 2010
New Zealand
After not being happy with my initial 'TWIN CAM 20' sticker placement a few weeks ago I decided to give it another crack when some more arrived from overseas. It took me a week to decide on the most appropriate placement, and in the end I came to the conclusion that they'd look good on the sideskirts. It's a little bit out of the ordinary, but I like it much better than when they were on the rear doors.

Kiwi-Corolla

Known Member
Jul 27, 2010
New Zealand
My latest addition is this rather rare USDM carpeted trunk lid liner. This was only available for the American market, so being the huge fan of factory options/accessories that I am I just had to have it, even if it wasn't an original JDM item. A good friend in the US kindly sent it over to me and I installed it a few minutes ago.

The bare skin of the trunk lid is no longer visible, creating a more elegant and luxurious look, usually reserved for higher spec'ed cars such as the Lexus range. One unexpected bonus is that the trunk now closes easily on it's own when you drop it from the top due to the extra weight of the carpet, whereas previously it would require a helping hand to latch in properly.

It's certainly not the most exciting optional extra in my collection, but it's simple and effective, just how I like it :)

Kiwi-Corolla

Known Member
Jul 27, 2010
New Zealand
I got these "Slammed Corolla" stickers in the mail from Iceland today, so I was quick to slap them on:

I also snapped this photo yesterday:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Does anybody using Jasma pillow ball top mount for the absorbers? kindly stated your feedback here. tq
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience