Photos Of My 93' Corolla

Kiwi-Corolla

Known Member
Jul 27, 2010
New Zealand
I installed a rare OEM Toyota Caldina rear lip in the weekend. The fitment wasn't 100% perfect since the lip is off a completely different model, which happens to be a wagon, but was nothing that a heat gun, a lot of patience and some urethane couldn't fix :). Got my muffler slightly moved over today because it was touching against the left hand side of the lip. Here's some photos I just took within the last hour:

Kiwi-Corolla

Known Member
Jul 27, 2010
New Zealand
Thanks! :D

I eliminated my two front door locks today by installing some rear door handles in the front doors. Wasn't as easy as I thought it would be as one of the mounting tabs on each of the front doors didn't line up to the rear handles so I had to make a custom bracket to bridge the two points together, but the effort was all worth it in the end. Looks so much cleaner and should act as a deterrent to thieves.

Here's some pics:

Mr.Chaser

4,000 RPM
Jun 29, 2009
Johor
Thanks! :D

I eliminated my two front door locks today by installing some rear door handles in the front doors. Wasn't as easy as I thought it would be as one of the mounting tabs on each of the front doors didn't line up to the rear handles so I had to make a custom bracket to bridge the two points together, but the effort was all worth it in the end. Looks so much cleaner and should act as a deterrent to thieves.

Here's some pics:

Admired!!!:love:

---------- Post added at 10:05 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:02 AM ----------

Some new photos taken over the last few days:

Too nice, too clean!!!:adore:

Kiwi-Corolla

Known Member
Jul 27, 2010
New Zealand
Decided to take a few more photos of my car today to really put my new camera to the test. All of the photos are completely natural and unedited, straight from the camera - So no HDR or enhancement etc:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hello all sifus,
need ya help....
Last july stuck in roadblock and then JPJ give me letter to go inspetion, a week after that my car accident and I forgot about it. I even lost the letter.huhu.

Today i check my car no plate at JPJ website and its blacklisted. What is the best way to settle this. My car is currently doing wide body and is in painting processs now. can endorse like this?

Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience