Philips Crystal Vision,Diamond Vision or Xtreme Vision ??

amirmambo

Jun 24, 2010
Im planning to change my headlamp bulbs into something abit more White and it shines the road with proper visible bright light..
Im lost in term of which bulb to choose from either Philips Crystal Vision, Diamond or Extreme Vision..
Im also sorry if i have posted this thread at the wrong place,not really sure where to post it..
Need some recommendations on this one, thank you in advance :wavey:

So far I have tried Xtreme 80% since Xtreme 100% do not have the bulb model that suits my car.
Is not White but what I can say is that it is much brighter and the length is slightly longer than before...satisfied with it :top:

Just make sure that even if we want to have brighter lights but somehow wont blind others on
the road :beer:

yeehau86

Feb 10, 2007
Diamond Vision looks white and reasonably clear during the dry, however not that clear during the wet.

well, in Osram test tunnel, Osram #1
in Philips test tunnel, Philips #1

in terms of pricing, big difference. since they are both top of the line, just get the cheaper one lor.

I thought it would be good if we can have a thread to share experience in using suspension. Many suspension including OEM nowadays do not last. And for some of us, we love to just compare many different ones and get the best one. But that is an expensive hobby! So let us share here. Details to share are:

Car:
Brand and model: (suspension brand and model)
Durability: (no of years it served you before soften or scrapped)
Roads used on: (smooth, bumpy, gravel etc)

*Optional
Comfort...