Philips Crystal Vision,Diamond Vision or Xtreme Vision ??

amirmambo

Known Member
Jun 24, 2010
Subang Jaya
Im planning to change my headlamp bulbs into something abit more White and it shines the road with proper visible bright light..
Im lost in term of which bulb to choose from either Philips Crystal Vision, Diamond or Extreme Vision..
Im also sorry if i have posted this thread at the wrong place,not really sure where to post it..
Need some recommendations on this one, thank you in advance :wavey:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
So far I have tried Xtreme 80% since Xtreme 100% do not have the bulb model that suits my car.
Is not White but what I can say is that it is much brighter and the length is slightly longer than before...satisfied with it :top:

Just make sure that even if we want to have brighter lights but somehow wont blind others on
the road :beer:

yeehau86

Helmet Clan
Feb 10, 2007
Diamond Vision looks white and reasonably clear during the dry, however not that clear during the wet.

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
well, in Osram test tunnel, Osram #1
in Philips test tunnel, Philips #1

in terms of pricing, big difference. since they are both top of the line, just get the cheaper one lor.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I thought it would be good if we can have a thread to share experience in using suspension. Many suspension including OEM nowadays do not last. And for some of us, we love to just compare many different ones and get the best one. But that is an expensive hobby! So let us share here. Details to share are:

Car:
Brand and model: (suspension brand and model)
Durability: (no of years it served you before soften or scrapped)
Roads used on: (smooth, bumpy, gravel etc)

*Optional
Comfort...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience