Petronas unveils New Primax 95 with Pro-Drive

Status
Not open for further replies.

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Haha, freedom of speech so what to do, but really this pro drive so powerful that everyone is talking about it?
I havent really go explore
Freedom of speech yes.. but this is a forum and we (the moderators) have asked you guys no advertising in any form and if ignored, we have also the right to ban you guys.

Last warning.

leinnz

Known Member
Sep 28, 2005
takut

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
But at least they got new invention and willing to change... if not you still using ron95 normal one... others competitor also din tend to improve themself...
All this improvements are bullshit. You know why? They modify the additive a bit, by 1% also they can claim its the latest formulation and improved. Who audits their claim? Nobody. It’s just marketing.

An established standard like Euro on the other hand, has measurable and quantifiable changes, such as lower sulphur content.

cassieforever

Nov 9, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
All fuels claim they have something extra special, but how to prove those claims???
Some special function really time to prove is like 95 Pro Drive the function of reduce dirty for car engine but the improve on the quality and strength of the fuel it was real.

cassieforever

Nov 9, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Seem like now the amount of Malaysia driver and car is keep increase it show the Malaysia economy growth with the life style.
Ya, and the people now is more take care of their car with my friend they are using 95 Pro Drive that they like the fuel can have protection for their car engine.

mikke87

Aug 23, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
Petronas unveils New Primax 95 with Pro-Drive

New petrol in town - Petronas today launched their latest Primax 95 fuel with Pro-Drive. Formulated with first of its kind, Dual Friction Modifier, the new Pro-Drive infused gasoline promises to reduce friction by 20% for a smoother, more responsive engine. Also, there's the Double Detergent additive to help eradicate almost all carbon deposits. Also included is the Double Detergent fuel cleaning agent and Anti Corrosion chemistry to eliminate 99% carbon deposits and provide twice the engine protection.

From 1st till 3rd Feb, consumers will receive RM1 off any kedai mesra for every RM 30 Purchase of the Primax 95 with Pro-Drive at all Petronas stations.
Continue reading the Post.
It was really look attract with this fuel performance is increase become more smooth and the double protection to the car engine is very important.

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Some special function really time to prove is like 95 Pro Drive the function of reduce dirty for car engine but the improve on the quality and strength of the fuel it was real.
Ya, and the people now is more take care of their car with my friend they are using 95 Pro Drive that they like the fuel can have protection for their car engine.
So many lousy salesmen lately eh!

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
Petronas fuel is shit because they resort to hiring fake cyber troopers to promote their product, instead of spending their money on making a superior product.

Of course that’s my personal opinion and assumption, should not be taken as the fact. In case Petronas decides to sue me.

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Since no one wants to listen from the Petronas crew, I'm closing this thread and I'm going to start banning people

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

im using a mitsubishi twincam engine... as most of us know the hydrolic tappets makes alot of noise...
just 1 2 know if any1 have tried tufoil to solve it...
pls give feed back .... thx:)
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience