petrol $ up,more cars!

babyGreddy

Known Member
Nov 27, 2003
kuala lumpur
Visit site
petrol price up very frequently and money market is very slow and slump right now but there is lot of cars on the road making no space to even move.

when i took licence 8 yrs ago,there wasnt a lot of cars.luxury cars were only merz and bimmers and national car were wira,satria,iswara,saga and sports cars were ferrari/porshe (rare) but today luxury cars not only merz and bimmers but cant even remember their names.... a lot....sports cars form japan.....and now cars from china!!!
i think datuk sam has to built more highways now....

prozac

1,000 RPM
Jan 18, 2004
Visit site
What to do? If you like power and speed, have to fork out more lor. But let's see how the polls at the next election will be like after all the abuse on the rakyat.

boggysv

2,000 RPM
Sep 7, 2004
sabelt said:
No cars also complain, got cars also complain... Public transport is the solution..
Heh..our public transport most advance wan..
taxi meter never lies
bus always reach on time
Lrt can reach every hotspot in town.

kwai

1,500 RPM
Dec 18, 2004
Perak
Visit site
ya, our public transport realli good.... :D

tats why alot of people no need car to work.. ~! lolz

Spoon DC5 II

Known Member
May 21, 2005
Bedok
malaysian publc transport really the best i've ever seen among most developing countries

buses always reach on time, air cond damn cold, always drive very carefully and follow bus lane, and not packed at all...every have its own seat

taxi...won't lie wan..everthing follow meter..from my house to my offce...the price vary from RM8 to RM20....very good

LRT...damn good....only reach those places with less trafic..those heavy trasffic places..like bandar utama, puchong, klang all no LRT wan...so good

express buses- damn good also..black box beeping like hell also no fcuk wan...furthermore, they oni depart if the bus is full...if there's like 5 seats left..they'll wait until it's full...good mah..fully utilized the bus's petrol

Spoon DC5 II

Known Member
May 21, 2005
Bedok
yup..car pool is a very good method
but sadly...
malaysian are very shy..scared 2 ask for helps

acbc

4,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2004
KD
What's with the hoo ha of petrol increase? It will increase to RM 2 eventually... just be prepared la.

While I'm not worried about the petrol price increase, it is the after effect that worries me a lot. Imagine paying more for daily essentials like food or services like public transportation. While the companies usually absorb them, it won't be long before they start to increase to cover costs.

So, stop bitchin' about petrol price increase... think of ways to overcome it. Or perhaps set a budget to cater for increase up to RM 2 instead. That way, on the next increase, no one will panic and start to queue up at petrol stations like a jack-ass.

prozac

1,000 RPM
Jan 18, 2004
Visit site
aku_sangap said:
lol.....looks like after this, i've to buy EX5 laa!!..ehehehe..

No la! Learn how to make your own Roti Canai and teh tarik will save you more money after the price hikes :mad:

rollakid

4,000 RPM
Nov 9, 2004
Kuching Sarawak
Visit site
couldn't agree more. for me, i was always right-foot-heavy, which i can change that. but other life essentials are the main concern, not only food, alot of our daily used product are petroleum product. just come to think of it, our clothes and shower/bath material, lots of them contain petroleum, those that do not require petroleum as an ingrediant might also need petroleum in the process or something.

so instead of talking about fuel price hike and car consume fuel or something, think about ourself. every human are like big yankie v8 SUV fuel guzzler. we're doom. you go buy ex5 also die... instead of complaining and whining, i guess go take some part time job might be better off....

sabelt

500 RPM
Dec 7, 2003
Petaling Jaya
Visit site
quit smoking, drinking and go out less...
i shall say stop bitchin about price hikes. Other prices will definitely go up as well...

acbc

4,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2004
KD
rollakid said:
couldn't agree more. for me, i was always right-foot-heavy, which i can change that. but other life essentials are the main concern, not only food, alot of our daily used product are petroleum product. just come to think of it, our clothes and shower/bath material, lots of them contain petroleum, those that do not require petroleum as an ingrediant might also need petroleum in the process or something.

so instead of talking about fuel price hike and car consume fuel or something, think about ourself. every human are like big yankie v8 SUV fuel guzzler. we're doom. you go buy ex5 also die... instead of complaining and whining, i guess go take some part time job might be better off....
Heavy right foot? I'm not the only one then... since I drive an auto... probably can learn some tips to tweak the auto tranny. :D

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Focal Point would like to wish all its Chinese customers a Happy and Prosperous New Year. On this auspicious occasion we would also like to thank all our customers, supporters and car enthusiasts who have in one way or another given us hope and inspiration in bringing quality products to these shores.

Hi-Gear products from USA have since been added and we also thank you for your patronage.

Have a safe journey. Happy Holidays. Cheers!
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience