Personal Loan From A Premier Bank-Hassle Free&Fast

All Other Stuff

Personal Loan From A Premier Bank-Hassle Free&Fast

satria81

500 RPM
Sep 19, 2005
PETALING JAYA
Dear All,

This is a great oppurtunity to get extra cash in hand for a handfull of brilliant reasons in a demanding and super competitive world that we live in, or as stated below:-

1)To pay off high credit card outstandings which is been charged at 18% p.a interest(compunding),or to consolidate all into one account and to make it a one-stop-payment thingy rather than a few(too many cheques to be mail or to go pay at a few cash deposite machines every mth...saves money n time in short or long run).

2)To invest on something that would bring great or at least some gains in the near future rather than nothing at all.

3)To Purchase something or anything that has been long awaited for.

4)To Set-Up a small business,business which would make u a own boss for your dearself ....nice huh:)!

5)Short Term Cash Flow....as per ur wish or anyother reasons that money/cash could be a reason to be of good use to your goodself.So,make use of this great chance!!!

6)Downpayment for a house,car or.....as u wish

Features
======
-A max of 48mths to re-pay
-High Amount Loan Offered
-Low Interest Rates....6% to 7.5% Flat
-No Collateral and No Guarantor-Receive ur cash fast n with easiness which does not bring along any kind of hassle

Requirements
==========

-A Min Basic Pay of RM2,000 per mth or more
-21 yrs and above
-Applicant who has clean record with banks(must not be blacklisted,otherwise is fine)

Interested,

Kindly, Give Me A Call or SMS me at 012-2707671(anytime) for further details due to the fact that im rarely here these days.

Last edited:

levin 20v

Known Member
Oct 11, 2005
satria81, if i borrow money wat documents do you need? How long for the approval? Need cash to pay off some credit card dept. Thanks

satria81

500 RPM
Sep 19, 2005
PETALING JAYA
Bai 3679 said:
Some kind of ALONG ah u?

Bro,

As u can see,ive clearly mentioned thats its only for ppl that are not blacklisted,yes NOT BLACKLISTED.Im not a along but from a reconize financial institution.

ivanlim

Known Member
Apr 19, 2006
personal loans

bro,

if not blacklisted...but payment for credit cards & car installment not tally...can i apply?

satria81

500 RPM
Sep 19, 2005
PETALING JAYA
ivanlim said:
bro,

if not blacklisted...but payment for credit cards & car installment not tally...can i apply?
Ivanlim,

Not tally?...as in payment made a little late?....well this is all subject to approval...no harm trying.Give me a call/sms at 0122707671.thnx

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Have you guys ever run your car over a plank of wood with nails on the road? Or maybe drove into an uncovered manhole?

Well here is what happened to me not long ago...

One fine morning, I was driving to work... All of a sudden, there's this tire explosion sound (Kapoop!) followed by reciprocating and repeating knocking sounds.... And my car was leaned to one side... S**t.... This has got to be tyre puncture... But what is the repeating knocking sound? You know what?

Since my office...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience