Perotiga

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
After a failed Proton, wasting so much rakyats money, Perodua, nothing more than a rebadge jaguh kampung, now comes... the all new, star of Malaysia, savior of cronies, PEROTIGA

The same father of the failed Proton.

How many years we gave Proton while the father of Proton was prime minister.

Now, again? Stupid or what. I see ghost already also I scared dark. Why this guy keep doing the same shit, what’s his obsession over cars.

I will seriously vote the fuck out of this retarded government if they allow him to pull this shit off while we are still in debt.

Privately funded my ass. Concessions and tax breaks given to PEROTIGA, while at the same time imposing taxes on other cars are money taken away from the rakyat’s pocket.

mag9556

2,000 RPM
Jul 11, 2006
if not like that how to maintain the TONGKAT ALI for their cronies, no TONGKAT ALI later all eat sand d since they already get use to been spoon feed like babies, no food shout and cry babies...

Reactions: Izso and alcyon

alcyon

500 RPM
Sep 13, 2015
Kuala Lumpur
In line with the "Lah"s malaysians love to use like ini kali lah and lain kali lah, all I can say is SUDAHLAH and CUKUPLAH...

Reactions: Izso

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
if they can fully privatize without any gov intervention then I say go for it. But to make it a "national car" means sure will have benefits which sucks since it'll be at the cost of the rakyat.

And I agree with Ixeo, if this stupid project takes off I will vote the opposition too.

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
still a big NO from my side

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
Government NOTHING BETTER TO DO IS IT?

Malaysia Airlines Berhad - LOSING MONEY
Keratapi Tanah Melayu Berhad - LOSING MONEY

So, government damn free, go start another MONEY LOSING PROPOSITION?

Stupid ah, TESLA got the best EV tech right now, and the one of the best cars according to consumer reports right now, and they are LOSING MONEY.

What makes you think Malaysia have the ability to make a profitable car company within the next 10 years?

Eat already, full of shit, nothing better to do, go fix MAS & KTM first la. Car company my ass. These group of jokers don't know how to crawl want to fly.

Reactions: Izso and alcyon

gunnerzz

2,000 RPM
Jul 3, 2014
Melaka
To start up with a National car is impossible these days. My definition of national car is 100% local ingredient.

To do that...well just look at what is happening around the world on car brands. They are sharing stuff or being bought ober. If its neither of that, it will gulung tikar. All of these company started of as National car.

I will rather channel the fund towards military equipment manufacturing.

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Hopefully will never materialize or else will come another wave of taxes/duties that would increase other car prices even more, so bye2 to your dreams of upgrading to nicer cars!

Reactions: alcyon

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
To start up with a National car is impossible these days. My definition of national car is 100% local ingredient.

To do that...well just look at what is happening around the world on car brands. They are sharing stuff or being bought ober. If its neither of that, it will gulung tikar. All of these company started of as National car.

I will rather channel the fund towards military equipment manufacturing.
Why military? Why not medical equipment and medicine?

People who make guns are assholes. The wed need more solutions not more problems.

gunnerzz

2,000 RPM
Jul 3, 2014
Melaka
Why military? Why not medical equipment and medicine?

People who make guns are assholes. The wed need more solutions not more problems.
With current labor rate a bit difficult to have competitive pricing on whatever we manufacture.

One thing that gomen worldwide will buy even at high price is military equipment.It doesnt have to be guns. Bulletproof vest, helmet,logistic vehicle,comm,etc..
We have a factory making bulletproof vest and glass at bukit rambai and helmet at ayer keroh (previously) Melaka but they are not locals.

After a thought during smoking session this morning i think we should scrap the idea of creating new national thing. We just use and sell what we already have...our diversify country...i'm talking abt tourism.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

has anyone changed it before or know of anyone changing them?

the stock setup is very soft, lotsa body roll and is not absorbing the uneveness of the road properly. i can feel minor humps n bumps. any suggestions or recommendations?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience