perodua warranty

kelisa6009

Over 10,000 RPM!
Nov 20, 2003
Penang Kia
that y i only go there when they give me free 3 service...
still need to make appointment then spend few hour there....

princessiti

Jun 26, 2008
learn all this skill when i send my car to service last time...
1st few times sure got some error...so slowly u catch up will all the thing u need to know...just make sure when u service your car...stay beside the mech and learn...hehehe
i always stood beside the mech when i bring my kancil to svc before..saw what he did..but just plainly i see..the thing got into my right eye n got out from left eye..haha..dun hv the motivation to learn becoz i only use my moms car..now i hv my own car only i start to really care bout cars..hehe

kelisa6009

Over 10,000 RPM!
Nov 20, 2003
Penang Kia
u still got chance to learn...so now can start learning and next time normal service u can do it yourself..will save u a lot in long term...

Wah Chai

Known Member
Dec 18, 2006
that mean if no warranty / warranty void also it's ok ?

kelisa6009

Over 10,000 RPM!
Nov 20, 2003
Penang Kia
let me tell u my experience in P2...

when i got my kelisa i notice water entering to my brake light...so since it is still under warranty i send to p2 to claim a new brake light. The mech happly replace for me, but i notice something wrong with the new brake light. a lot of finger print on the brake light althought the mech remove it from a seal box. i ask the mech is this new and orginal? he say yes..don;t worry we give u brand new and also orginal. but i still cannot trust his word, after he install for me i go back and i try to use water hose to force the water in the brake light. to see if there is any water going in. WALA!!!! water enter the brake light like women getting orgasm........so i quickly send the car back to p2 and look for the mech. Then u know what he told me....i am very very unluckly...new replace also BOCOR!!!...so he call me to wait for 3 week to get another new brake light...i waste time and money just to go and change the brake light.....my kancil also got problem with the piston...and the item is under warranty by P2.. but piston is fOC to change...the stuff like oil seal, gasket and etc etc...need to be bare by ourself...that wan will cost u a BOMB!!!!so outside service is cheaper then u service in P2 for sure

Jul 27, 2018
  1. Hello everyone.. I have a question.. my friend, she bought myvi se 1.5 on 2016 november.. The just went service for two times.. then she had finance problem, and didnt go for the following service for about 1 and half years. She didnt even went to service at the normal workshops since she was financially broke past years even now. Now, her kilometres has increased to 45,000km. And the car finally stopped running. When she asked a mechanic regarding this, he said the car engine oil has become too thick till it blocks the function of the engine and now the engine is damaged. So now, one of her cousin gave idea, that she could do her service at normal workshop and bring her car to perodua service centre, so that she could claim her engine warranty as if the car engine has spoiled to some problem. Is that possible? Or is there any other way she could repair her engine, without much cost? Please help..

gunnerzz

2,000 RPM
Jul 3, 2014
Melaka
  1. Hello everyone.. I have a question.. my friend, she bought myvi se 1.5 on 2016 november.. The just went service for two times.. then she had finance problem, and didnt go for the following service for about 1 and half years. She didnt even went to service at the normal workshops since she was financially broke past years even now. Now, her kilometres has increased to 45,000km. And the car finally stopped running. When she asked a mechanic regarding this, he said the car engine oil has become too thick till it blocks the function of the engine and now the engine is damaged. So now, one of her cousin gave idea, that she could do her service at normal workshop and bring her car to perodua service centre, so that she could claim her engine warranty as if the car engine has spoiled to some problem. Is that possible? Or is there any other way she could repair her engine, without much cost? Please help..
nope, 99% have to fork out her own cash for the repair.
That 1% is only if she had connection inside Perodua.

BTW, i'm not looking down or mocking her situation...if she cant afford to maintain a car, she should not have kept it the first place.makes me wonder how she service the installment...

Jul 27, 2018
nope, 99% have to fork out her own cash for the repair.
That 1% is only if she had connection inside Perodua.

BTW, i'm not looking down or mocking her situation...if she cant afford to maintain a car, she should not have kept it the first place.makes me wonder how she service the installment...

Is it... hmm actually het salary is just enough to bare her expenses and paying the monthly installment.. didnt mean to support her, but i can understand het situation.. Can she just bang her car into something example like a divider and claim via insurance? This is also a suggestion from few people we know..

stupidcar

5,000 RPM
Mar 18, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
An engine oil change or gearbox oil change are actually very cheap. Just scout for cheap oil and oil filter, still better than very overused oil. A mineral oil 20w50 (I know its too thick for Myvi) is just Rm35 lol. Oil filter RM7

stupidcar

5,000 RPM
Mar 18, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
Is it... hmm actually het salary is just enough to bare her expenses and paying the monthly installment.. didnt mean to support her, but i can understand het situation.. Can she just bang her car into something example like a divider and claim via insurance? This is also a suggestion from few people we know..
For an accident to reach the engine means total lost already, and can be quite dangerous if she wants to attempt one. Which might be a good thing, she can buy another car.

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Since did not send for service, her service booklet have not been acknowledge, so no way can claim warranty....

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
For an accident to reach the engine means total lost already, and can be quite dangerous if she wants to attempt one. Which might be a good thing, she can buy another car.
Too dangerous and hope nothing goes wrong....

scoupe

1,000 RPM
Mar 19, 2005
shah alam
there is no way you will be able to claim it.. chances are the sludge build up would have clogged the oil passages or the oil pump it self.. for all you know the engine stopped because the pistons could have seized due to oil starvation. as much as i do sympathize with her situation but attempting to claim warranty is cheating and technicians are not that gullible. if the engine did seize then an oil change now will still not get the car running. A cheaper option would be to buy a used engine vs rebuilding the old one. still gonna set her back a fair bit, if you say she cant even service the car then i think she needs to work on her priorities. like stupidcar suggested, a cheapo oil change would have been better then no oil change. i dont know the extent of the damage without actually seeing the car, buy try manually turning the engine around. if it does manage to go a full 360 degrees then you could be very lucky that the engine didnt seize

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
Got financial problem so didn’t service? But how come got money to pump petrol no money to service?

Sorry I’ll just say it out loud, is she a special kind of stupid or what.

What you’re proposing is fraud, and also you won’t succeed.

The only option left is to hit a tree at high speeds, and claim insurance. But since the engine doesn’t work, that won’t happen.

Since you’re into fraud anyway, just claim the car was stolen, get someone to scrap the car for parts so the car will disappear.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

As mentioned in the title, what is the cause and what am I looking at to replace/repair?

Please check out the attachment for reference. The nut which is circled in white is the problem.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience