Perodua Myvi Extreme (1500cc lightweight car)

ghohz

Nov 13, 2008
mahal nk mampoooOOOooos lol!...
sorry 4 de harsh word

VectorX2

Aug 23, 2010
everybody here as well as myself says its expensive... but surprisingly... a lot people would fork out that amount money for that car... including my mother and a lot of my close friends >,<

jimmyae101

Dec 7, 2005
medan indonesia
did u ask why they would forkout lot of $$$ buy that small car?any reason...to share maybe enough for us change mind about perodua car...

VectorX2

Aug 23, 2010
did u ask why they would forkout lot of $$$ buy that small car?any reason...to share maybe enough for us change mind about perodua car...
most popular answer is more reliable than proton... another reason is they wanted a small car... myvi saves more petrol... lower maintenance cost... looks cooler.. yada yada yada... the list goes on... they can fork out every reason why they shud buy a myvi even tough its so expensive and say proton is useless...

for me... i prefer proton cars over perodua cars... i am not against those who prefer perodua... but i still feel its very expensive... and myvi would not give me the satisfaction and style that i want... evetough its 1.5.. still not my choice... but i guess a lot people would want to buy it eventough so expensive... personal choice... and most malaysians love myvi...

Yong_5290

hotmail.com
The reason why many people go for perodua is because they are backed with daihatsu/toyota.
Quality Control is better too...And for small car category,theres none avaiable in proton..i dont see Savvy as an option

VectorX2

Aug 23, 2010
well... everything is based personal preference... for me of course... if i like a car... i would go for it... rather than comparing it with another car... every car is special on their own...

quality wise... i dun see much difference across perodua and proton which the price i have to pay for to benefit from it... well abit here and there... well myvi does give more confidence to people... but it does not stop me from believing in proton...

Well I've never own either P2 or Proton yet but at least I have a lot more confidence in Toyota engines than Proton's. With that in mind, I agree that the Myvi 1.5 is still too expensive.

ghohz

Nov 13, 2008
me personally wit dat prize..i prefer choose JAZZ..
everyone have their own reason..

GSR06

Dec 22, 2006
yes la... too expensive for such a compact car. It is like the new Altis (with Dual VTTI) that can't sell due to too expensive. For this RM61k Myvi, it is meant for the rich people... I don't see it as quality is better. At RM61k, you have many good choices though. Let's ask ZTH to ask people's opinion whether they will buy this 'bumble bee' or not...

Turborized

Jun 10, 2010
Actually, from what i can think of, its not worth it to buy Myvi Extreme, But its a reasonable price for the Myvi SE.

Myvi Extreme has extras like Leather Seats, Multimedia(with GPS) , Nicer Carpets? , And the "EXTREME" Front/Back/Side skirts . Its just Like a normal SE with additional items/bodykits for a high price?

I am sure that aftermarkets would be producing these "Extreme" skirts out very soon and is available at a cheaper price. The Difference between this two are the accessories, what i would do(If i was to buy this car) i would just rather buy the Myvi SE and if i was interested in the Extreme model i would just buy the skirtings instead buying at an extremely high priced. Im sure would save alot of $$$$..

Pricing for Myvi SE/Extreme

Myvi SE :
- Manual = 51K
- Auto = 56K

Myvi Extreme :
- Manual = 58K
- Auto = 61K

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Turborized

Jun 10, 2010
Should be the auto gearbox and ECU difference. But i prefer manual (Sadly my house got 3 Myvi already)

All sifu sifu,need some advice here..
what is the best rear spring for my saga 1.3 tat trunk always need to fetch heavy thing?
-accord sm4?
-sunny?
-saga sport spring?