Performance tyres for 15"

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
Yup, I'm using that size. This PS3 is weird, it's much more comfy than my old Continental 'Comfort' Contact5 but makes my car handle better with less body roll and more precise steering. It's also more quiet. How is that possible ahh?:hmmmm:
magic!

its quieter and grippier than my previous revspec made in japan..and the ps3 is from tomyam land somemore.

shows that where its made doesn't dictate its quality or performance.

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Yup, I'm using that size. This PS3 is weird, it's much more comfy than my old Continental 'Comfort' Contact5 but makes my car handle better with less body roll and more precise steering. It's also more quiet. How is that possible ahh?:hmmmm:
Firstly, PS3 are UHP tyres therefore grip and handling is better already, but this tyre was constructed with soft sidewall therefore it comes with comfort. Not too sure of the body roll and handling you mentioned but many speed demons have complained about the sidewall being too soft, to do high speed corners....So for you this tyre suits you.

---------- Post added at 03:17 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:13 PM ----------

magic!
its quieter and grippier than my previous revspec made in japan..and the ps3 is from tomyam land somemore.
shows that where its made doesn't dictate its quality or performance.
Revspec are directional tyres and they do tent to me more noisy. PS3 are asymmetric pattern.

For Place of manufacture depends whether made for or by themselves. Michelin have their own factory there....

g4i8y0t

1,000 RPM
Aug 5, 2010
Kedah
Maybe I experienced lesser body roll because I pumped in more pressure into the tyres. They feel very comfy, so I thought they're under inflated.. :biggrin: But even with more psi, they feel more comfortable than my previous black donuts..

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Yup, this is one of their good model, only the price shot up too high. When intro time, for 195/55R15 was RM230 only, now RM300.
PP2 was good in grip, but noisy and bumpy. They now have good following just hope they don't up the price some more, then sure will have some change brands again..

artworkz

500 RPM
Jul 3, 2008
JB
I just bought PS3s for RM300/piece a few days ago. Best tyres I've ever used (for a car noob like me :biggrin:). Now running all 4 tyres with PS3. Money well spend. :top:
ps3 rm280 /pc . loc michelin bandar putra kulai, tmn universiti, skudai, johor

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Subaru will be getting their own version of the Toyota FT-86 rear-wheel drive coupe and have released the first official photos of their version of the collaboration ahead of its debut at the Geneva Motor Show next week.

While Subaru were sneaky and provided a photo with an outline of just the front end’s silhouette, some Photoshop wands were waved over it at CarScoop and managed to filter out the rest...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience