update.....Monstaville you got pm.....

BananaBoyz

Known Member
May 22, 2007
update.....mie4385 you got pm...

thesyko

Known Member
Oct 19, 2007
Wah brudder YuHaNiSa @ 4G93GTi-R @ BananaBoyz dasyat lah u. Change forum nickname already again huh?
Dah kencing orang using the other nickname now, change again?
I'm the one from KL that bought ur GSR piston. U janji 6 bijik now only bagi 4 bijik. Why like that? When you wanna sell you say got 6 bijik lah this lah that lah. I paid u for 6bijik. Why u kencing like that? If u dun have 6 bijik, then say so, dun lah janji keling like that ok.
So when you gonna send me the other 2 more bijik of piston? If dun have then atleast refund me for the other 2 pistons.
I asked for ori GSR pistons, what the hell pistons u gave? 13DT orang tak pernah dengar, its shorter than my ori GSR pistons. WTF are u trying to do?

del

Known Member
Jul 15, 2007
Bro can u explain to more bout the crankshaft stroker and wat can i get by installing this.

BananaBoyz

Known Member
May 22, 2007
Bro can u explain to more bout the crankshaft stroker and wat can i get by installing this.
the crankshaft stroker are suit for 6A12 1998cc installing the stroker crankshaft will be 2340cc

BananaBoyz

Known Member
May 22, 2007
hoi budak thesyko bahalul ! gua kenal lu ka? apa masalah ko ni! aku tak pernah kencing ko? masa bila aku kencing.kalau ko jeles kat gua dan tak puas hati..face to face la,pergi repot polis la anak haram.jgn sampai ko kena delete account kat zerotohundred! kat dalam zerotohundred ni kalau ada orang kencing ko dan ada bukti,dah lama kena delete account.

thesyko

Known Member
Oct 19, 2007
hoi budak thesyko bahalul ! gua kenal lu ka? apa masalah ko ni! aku tak pernah kencing ko? masa bila aku kencing.kalau ko jeles kat gua dan tak puas hati..face to face la,pergi repot polis la anak haram.jgn sampai ko kena delete account kat zerotohundred! kat dalam zerotohundred ni kalau ada orang kencing ko dan ada bukti,dah lama kena delete account.
Ko jangan karet. Skarang aku bagi jelas kat kau. Tapi mungkin otak kau takan faham.

Kau tengok sikit ko punye no handphone. Pastu kau tengok kau punye location.

Dah nampak kan??

Skarang tengok si 4G93GTi-R punye contact number & location sama kan??

Ko nak aku post the sms that you exchange with me when we negotiated pasal the 6 GSR pistons?? Dah lupe ke. Kalau ko nak evidence aku tarak hal.
So what do you have to say to that???

Kalau dah kencing, just accept the fucking facts lah. Dun deny it.
Kalau dah keep changing nickname surely 1 day will kantoi wan.

There is a malay saying 'Sepandai tupai melompat, ahkirnye jatuh ke tanah jugak'.
So if u keep kencing'ng people sure one day will kantoi punye.

I just want to warn all the bro & gals in ZTH - DO NOT TRUST THIS SELLER!!!

http://www.zerotohundred.com/newfor...lent-service-from-yuhanisa-aka-4g93gti-r.html

Last edited:

BananaBoyz

Known Member
May 22, 2007
wtf dont be so rude and dint ask anything before you posting.that number is our mach,all the item at his hand.clear this up,before i do something else

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Here's my submission for the Castrol Edge Experience: Nurburgring Contest. Hope you guys enjoy reading! Here goes:-

My Castrol Edge Experience

To be honest, I never thought I’d get this far. It all started when I was browsing around paultan.org (blatant plug not amounting to a bribe) after a late night session of NFS Shift - coincidentally, after an abysmal attempt at the Nordschleife track. As an avid reader of...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience