Perdana V6 Photo Gallery

vince_terrence

Known Member
Sep 23, 2006
haha,we r snow white v6 gang ma.actually if v6 in red colour oso very nice,but a bit out lo.

vince_terrence

Known Member
Sep 23, 2006
danz the one with the 18 rim damn cun ma.but cant afford the tayar la.....

BiG_M

Known Member
May 13, 2007
cun la the green perdana, with e84 bodypart & pulsar bonnet....i also dream to modify my car like that..:)
Hahaha...U like that??!!! Well the bodypart u can find it very easily n very cheap too, but u gotta have a very experienced and responsible guy to do the fender job. If not... hehehe...

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
steven...18" tyres damn expensive man..even i dont dare to use 18"...unless u planning to go VIP style la/...:)

Big M,. yala...like yr front also right...
but how cheap is the bodypart? the pulsar bonnet leh?
must modify or wat?

NeuroOne

WFH
Sep 11, 2006
Putrajaya
vince, ur wanna spray ur car to white? come come...lets join our snow white club...hehehe

ps: guys, if found that this pics too small and u want a full size pic, do email me at tis address... [email protected]

thank you
bro..
email me those pics please..
neuroone[at]gmail.com

i did want to paint my car white before but kena tembak by my parents n fiance..
they said "macam kereta polis", "susah nk jaga kaler putih" etc..
last-last i paint black.. more executive..
haha..

trojan

500 RPM
Mar 2, 2005
Madagascar
www.friendster.com
NeuroOne, can u specified which pics? the file is too huge to send thru email...thanks

btw, who said white perdana serupa kereta polis? they haven't seen our cars in real life yet...the different like sky and earth la bro...

ps: only enthusiast can appreciate things.... :adore:

NeuroOne

WFH
Sep 11, 2006
Putrajaya
NeuroOne, can u specified which pics? the file is too huge to send thru email...thanks

btw, who said white perdana serupa kereta polis? they haven't seen our cars in real life yet...the different like sky and earth la bro...

ps: only enthusiast can appreciate things.... :adore:
can u email me those pics of white and black cars..
i like..:love:
hehe..

most of my family la said that "perdana putih macam kereta polis"
i said "itu kaler solid white, buruk.."
i know the difference is like langit dan bumi..
that's why i wanted to paint pearl white or championship white, but too damn expensive..
then i thought, what the heck, hitam ok jugak..
so i painted black la.
executive colour..:biggrin:

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
bro neurone...next time when u wanna spray, just go spray only...no need to ask opinion from fiance or family members...they sure racun u wan(suka hati la kan wat color we want...overall its our car ma...)...hehe...
let say if i wanna modify or do something to my car that would cost alot of money, i wont tell my wife, i just go do it when she's not around.....after its done, she wont notice the difference..heehe.....if kantoi then gotta listen her lecture whole day long....sSsshhh man,,

just my2cents bro...

NeuroOne

WFH
Sep 11, 2006
Putrajaya
that's why la.
i already silap percaturan...
i should've not told them. nevermind la..
next time if i hv money n my car already kemek2 or buruk, i go paint white pulak..:biggrin:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Any1 here using these type of wiper? My frenz bro is using it on his wira & he got it around Rm100 & it comes wif a lifetime warranty, even told me tat his bro tested 2 burn it wif lighter & da blade remains as it was bcoz its made of silicone...

i wanted 2 get a set for my car & i went 2 eneos 2 look but cudn't find any except for those PIAA which cost around Rm130 & is carbon fibre sumore :huh: ...... heard from my fren tat ders a brand called Dura Edge tat comes to ur house 2 install...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience