Perdana V6 Community Forum *

juniorkirk

500 RPM
Jan 17, 2006
need to couple with EMB bro. ask tuner to shift a bit the torque curve to low end. after that you wont feel so much the lag. honestly the lag is manageble. if u dun want lag u need to tukar the TD04 bontot to smaller one or existing TD025 if i'm not mistaken. but you loose around RM650 since you don sell back the td025 ::biggrin::
i just got my car back today. i changed my td04 into td025 buntot together with dua biji wastegate, will try whether got lag or not. i'm using emu. Tonight going to try it. :biggrin:

nasgohan

Sep 30, 2011
Johor Bahru
Hi All,
Im a newbie here,
Im sorry if i did enter the wrong forum.

Need help n info from all of u here.
I bought a perdana sei year 97 last month.
The previous owner is a doctor whose work at the same place with my wife.
The condition of the car are totally 100% standart even she gave me the service booklet with full of service record.

Recently i did install the Atf cooler and few day later can hear some sound(whistling)when the car start moving.(not happening befor install ATf)
What might be the cause?

I plan to change the atf oil immediatly-
Should i flush the gearbox?
What atf fluid to use?Proton atf oil?
How many liter needed?
Any other part/filter need to be changed to?

need your guys tips here
tq

NeuroOne

WFH
Sep 11, 2006
Putrajaya
Hi All,
Im a newbie here,
Im sorry if i did enter the wrong forum.

Need help n info from all of u here.
I bought a perdana sei year 97 last month.
The previous owner is a doctor whose work at the same place with my wife.
The condition of the car are totally 100% standart even she gave me the service booklet with full of service record.

Recently i did install the Atf cooler and few day later can hear some sound(whistling)when the car start moving.(not happening befor install ATf)
What might be the cause?

I plan to change the atf oil immediatly-
Should i flush the gearbox?
What atf fluid to use?Proton atf oil?
How many liter needed?
Any other part/filter need to be changed to?

need your guys tips here
tq
hi im newbie too. :biggrin:

i dont think any whistling sound is related to the ATF cooler.
must be some other stuff related to the windscreen or rubber seals on the door.

for ATF, try asking the previous owner, what ATF she uses. if she uses Proton ATF and the gb works fine, stick with it.
i use Pennzoil Multi Vehicle ATF which i bought directly from UMW-Pennzoil factory in Shah Alam.

nasgohan

Sep 30, 2011
Johor Bahru
Hi Neuro,

The whistling sound actually more to sreaming sound that i heard might be from the gearbox or engine.Im not so sure.
No atf cooler was installed before.The hose both in and out from the gearbox share(connected) directly to the radiator.

Now ive installed Jasma brand ATF cooler(not shared with radiator anymore) and suddenly the sound appear.
Is the atf caused the gearbox to screaming?

TQ

gentleman

Known Member
Sep 1, 2004
Hi guys and taiko, I'm currently looking for Eterna TDO25L blue tag rear turbo....anyone selling? Thanks in advanced.

YYC

1,500 RPM
Dec 30, 2007
Kuala Lumpur

September 2011 was a bad month for me.

On the 19th my car's front was hit by a reversed big white van and suffered crumpled bonnet. Barely 11 days later on 30th, my backside suffered like Saiful, banged by a blind Myvi. It is now under repair in the workshop.:banghead:

kanan

500 RPM
Nov 12, 2005
KL
nasgohan, you might check the other things that were dismantaled during the ATF installation also. the mech maybe fitted not the way it was before you install the ATF. can you source roughly the location of the whistle sound? btw for a sei 97, how much bank loan you?

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
yyc, sorry for the bad luck...anyways at least can claim on the other person's insurance rite?
claim new front & rear bumper, bonnet etc...then u bring back the damaged part & sell cheap2 to me lor..hehe.

mines998

1,000 RPM
Dec 1, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
gentleman said:
Hi guys and taiko, I'm currently looking for Eterna TDO25L blue tag rear turbo....anyone selling? Thanks in advanced.
Blue tag is from manual TT is quite hard to find.

civic1533

500 RPM
Nov 27, 2003
Visit site
Hi guys,

Friend of mine wanna sell his Ultra Silicone 8mm cable plug for eterna twin turbo / NA V6 oso.

RM280

call/sms 012-2704401

thanks.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Does anyone know how much is the normal price for a piece of wheel spacer and what kind of material of the wheel spacer is available on the market?

I am using it on a Toyota Land Cruiser Mark II...what type or diameter of wheel spacer should i use..

Does anyone have any idea?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience