Perdana V6 Community Forum *

l2s_turbo

1,000 RPM
Oct 23, 2004
i dono. last week when i bought it, the member said the price will go up this week to rm440.
since i have one already, i did not bother to ask any seller the price now.. sorry..

yes. coz the projector does not have magnetic mechanism to be able to project high beam.
so, the projector only for low beam. just like Waja, Satria Neo, Swift, and some other cheaper car models with projector..
the ori perdana H4 (low and high beam) and H3 (spot light) will be be useable, except for the small bulb.
and this projector does not have spot light..
u can connect ur spotlight socket to an external spot light. (i'm gonna be looking for some PIAAs for my spotlight..)
Ic.. thanks for the explanation..

trojan

500 RPM
Mar 2, 2005
Madagascar
www.friendster.com
anyone interested with the Osram night breaker plus can call me direct 0122513441

H7 - RM110/pair (for projector-low beam)
H1 - RM90/pair (for high beam)

feedbacks from customer with the new projector + NBP bulbs is really encouraging...Neuro will be the next satisfied customer....hehehe

mymax

Known Member
Oct 13, 2008
neuro has complete the installation? surely he will be among the earliest to arrive @ TT this friday.. :listen:

bro trojan,

i'd like to know the price for H3 night breaker plus.. can get 1pc or not? need to replace the one that kaput before..

Dec 4, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
guys, im thinking of buying a '07 perdana. it will be my first car. any thoughts? for the same money i can also get a peugeot 407. but i believe the v6 is more powerful. what are the common problems you guys face? anything I should look our for when I find a car? thanks.

l2s_turbo

1,000 RPM
Oct 23, 2004
What car is he driving by the way? Sounds like vtec engine...

Dec 15, 2011
Mentakab
hi Guys, i'm new member can some one please help i got PV6 2004 auto gear box problem,
the problem is sometimes its ok with gear shifting but after sometimes driving on highway
the gear drop down by itself to low speed, if i'm not mistaken to 3rd speed.
my question is what could have gone wrong? Someone told me to change the sensor on the gear box which I believe for the RPM and Speedo but the problem remain same. Can it be the Torque converter because I am having jerking problem whenever the gear changes.
Can someone recommend me a good workshop with reasonable price to fix this problem.

mymax

Known Member
Oct 13, 2008
IMHO, there's no other better way but to change ur gbox at the 1st place, i mean manual tranny..
to repair or recondition it just wasting ur time & money as the problem may persist sooner or later..
most of the v6 owners experienced it before, so try to plan properly what to do next.. :biggrin:

kanan

500 RPM
Nov 12, 2005
KL
hi Guys, i'm new member can some one please help i got PV6 2004 auto gear box problem,
the problem is sometimes its ok with gear shifting but after sometimes driving on highway
my question is what could have gone wrong? Someone told me to change the sensor on the gear box which I believe for the RPM and Speedo but the problem remain same. Can it be the Torque converter because I am having jerking problem whenever the gear changes.
Can someone recommend me a good workshop with reasonable price to fix this problem.
if you looking for manual here's some
GearboX SaleS | Facebook

l2s_turbo

1,000 RPM
Oct 23, 2004
Bro if you can come to jb, i can recommend a gearbox sifu to you.. it's actually the sensors that played with you.. i previously had the same problem as you.. after changing that, my gb already no problem, is just that i felt car under power so now converted to 4g63t but still auto la.. hehe...

myperdana

Known Member
Dec 16, 2011
Johor
hi all,

i just purchased a perdana v6 year 2004. its one month now im using the ride and im having quite some problem.

after purchase, its found that ma car shaking alot when bumping area. found out its drive shaft and have replace it. Recently lowered ma ride with sport springs and now im facing new problems. My ride is shaking when high speed. I have checked the rims, balanced, used centre con for my 17" rim and still.. its shaking .. can anyone guide please?

im in JB area and really looking forward for a shop who is expert in V6. please advice

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

sifu2 sekalian,
recently notice there's small rust underside of the front hood.
11 years old car so is expected but don't wanna let it go untreated.
any proper guide to fix it?
google it and kinda vague also just sand and prime it.
but also see a lot troublesome technique using heavy tools.
please help. :adore:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience