Perdana V6 Community Forum *

l2s_turbo

1,000 RPM
Oct 23, 2004
trojan and i got it cheaper. but becoz we got intro price.
i believe the cheapest u can get now is rm440..
Ok, how's the visibility? Ok or not?

trojan

500 RPM
Mar 2, 2005
Madagascar
www.friendster.com
much much better than stock perdana headlights...fendy just called me and he ady installed osram night breaker plus into the new headlights and the performance is just awesome....

anyone interested with the Osram night breaker plus can call me direct 0122513441

lan eterna still got few pair of headlights on sale...Selling like hot cakes lah...hehehe

Last edited:

mkdreamervl

Known Member
Jul 6, 2005
PJ
Eh guys... MINES ECU for 6a12TT.... wtf makes my mouth water wei... !!!

6A12 twin turbo MINES ecu - Car Accessories & Parts for sale Selangor - Mudah.my

Dapat bonus pun tak cukup wei !

---------- Post added at 02:46 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:44 AM ----------

Neuro : eh Bro... the RM440 is just the projector or the whole set projector + headlamps as well ? Per side ?

Thanks Bro.

mines998

1,000 RPM
Dec 1, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
W00T Mine's ecu my favorite brand name I think this ECU is custom order from Mine's but the setting suitable for Malaysia use or not need to find out.

l2s_turbo

1,000 RPM
Oct 23, 2004
price shud be per pair excluding bulbs and installation...u can check previous posting for further details...worth upgrade bro
What is the bulb leg size? How many bulbs needed per side? 3pcs?

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
but how to indentify its originality that its from mines? some ppl just change
the housing to mines but actually its from v6tt rs....then the actual mines ecu he use himself...

i saw 1 perdana using the projector light edi....
but 1 bulb blown edi..so fast...wonder how reliable is this product...

NeuroOne

WFH
Sep 11, 2006
Putrajaya
low beam - H7, high beam - H1, small bulb - use back Perdana one..

i dont think the bulb blown is becoz the headlamp, it must be the bulb.
the Vsixers member who tried this headlmap for more than 4 months has got no problem..

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com

the Vsixers member who tried this headlmap for more than 4 months has got no problem..
Oo yala maybe kot.....
neuro..wats the cheapest in the market now eh? so far i can get rm430..
anyone cheaper?

l2s_turbo

1,000 RPM
Oct 23, 2004

Means got to buy so many different sizes? our originals are H4 with low & high beam rite and the spot light is H3.. so means the high beam and the low beam will shine at a different projector rite?

NeuroOne

WFH
Sep 11, 2006
Putrajaya
Oo yala maybe kot.....
neuro..wats the cheapest in the market now eh? so far i can get rm430..
anyone cheaper?
i dono. last week when i bought it, the member said the price will go up this week to rm440.
since i have one already, i did not bother to ask any seller the price now.. sorry..

Means got to buy so many different sizes? our originals are H4 with low & high beam rite and the spot light is H3.. so means the high beam and the low beam will shine at a different projector rite?
yes. coz the projector does not have magnetic mechanism to be able to project high beam.
so, the projector only for low beam. just like Waja, Satria Neo, Swift, and some other cheaper car models with projector..
the ori perdana H4 (low and high beam) and H3 (spot light) will NOT be useable, except for the small bulb.
and this projector does not have spot light..
u can connect ur spotlight socket to an external spot light. (i'm gonna be looking for some PIAAs for my spotlight..)

Last edited:

mines998

1,000 RPM
Dec 1, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
DanzEterna said:
but how to indentify its originality that its from mines? some ppl just change
the housing to mines but actually its from v6tt rs....then the actual mines ecu he use himself...

i saw 1 perdana using the projector light edi....
but 1 bulb blown edi..so fast...wonder how reliable is this product...
Danz what you said is possible due to Mine's is upgrade on chipset the only possible to verify is call mine's japan to verify the serial no.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi Guys,

I've recently decided i'm not happy with the power my Evo 8 MR is making, its currently running about 320 at the wheels (although there is an issue with a lazy tappet causing it to only run at 280). I'm running high cams, straight through exhaust, blow off valve etc... I want to squeeze some more power out of the car with simple and cheap (but effective) mods. I don't want to go spending alot of money on the car and i can't run higher boost (1.8) as this has been done before and...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience