Perdana V6 Community Forum *

mines998

1,000 RPM
Dec 1, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
I think Neuro got same thinking as me if not come to no choice he might not want to have CF bonnet. I don't keen with CF also.

NeuroOne

WFH
Sep 11, 2006
Putrajaya
if i wanna mod, i might just do the bonggol without the big vents.
but my bonnet now, the tulang at the side is patah and welded already, so the bonnet not streamlined la..
later la, if i have time baru carik new bonnet. now very the malas..

mymax

Known Member
Oct 13, 2008
if i wanna mod, i might just do the bonggol without the big vents.
but my bonnet now, the tulang at the side is patah and welded already, so the bonnet not streamlined la..
later la, if i have time baru carik new bonnet. now very the malas..
seems like ur bonnet teruk oredi, have to weld it before.. but the damage is not that obvious..
i also still malas to look for a new bonnet as it's a hard big part and cant put it inside the car..
plan to go for a new 1 and sell murah2 the current bonnet.. besi buruk oso can la! hehe

mkdreamervl

Known Member
Jul 6, 2005
PJ
Yo Bro's I'm about to get a new set of ngk power cables for my eterna cause my existing Bosch once kinda Suck. The price I'm getting is Rm570 for the set. Is that price reasonable ? Don't wanna get ripped off.
Thanks guys, happy boosting.

mines998

1,000 RPM
Dec 1, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Bro! I check the price already is around there. Last time I buy much cheaper buy now since "Barang Naik" rules everything price was increased. :banghead:

mkdreamervl

Known Member
Jul 6, 2005
PJ
Ya bro danz at first changed to Bosch supersport. Then engine misfire /jerk. So I changed spark plugs to denso iridium. After 1-2 months the jerk/misfire slowly getting more prominent. So I suspect it's cable causing problem. Gonna change cable and check my plug heads to see if my car was running too lean or too rich also.
I also suspect it's the fuel regulator or the 02 sensor since both control fuel. Sigh, trouble shooting is a long and painful process. Should probably just get a piggyback and dyne to diagnose all these problems.

---------- Post added at 01:13 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:10 AM ----------

Mines : ya bro I asked a few sellers. It's all that price also. But ok la, good thing no cheap cheAp thing no good. At least if I use ngk I can tick cable problem off my list.

Happy boosting bros !

Kennydydy

Known Member
Mar 3, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
GOT question here....I'm Kenny from PPC...haha
Best spring rate for turbo manual 4G63T and 17 inc rims is how much?
front and rear....
seldom pick up...self driving only....

Kennydydy

Known Member
Mar 3, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
Danz...I think 10 front and rear 8 is better...haha...so wat brand is better? planing to change next month....now tis want really cant la...layan coner mcm mau buang...if better way to call is (drift...)haha

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Firsly i am a noob here,just on the process of learning,my question is i am going to bot on my kelisa,so can a safc II,safc-neo or e-manage tune back my ecu after i bot?some people told me safc cant tune it back and told me to use e-manage,so i need sifu sifu out there to help me on this,really confuse on this,so sifu sifu please help a noob here thank you very much :adore:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience