Perdana evo Vs Perdana eterna Twin Turbo

zariel_faiz

Jun 11, 2007
negative comment ?? btw no need to rush on mod ur ride..slow is beter then nothing :)
hai..
i get a negative comment from my family members laa..they said the maintanence is expensive laa...bla.bla..bla.. at last i said to them i dont care i want to have the evo engine under my hood...:burnout: what important bro i want it done before i meet my soul mate or get married...any comment or advise...he..he off topic for a minute..:biggrin:

Last edited:

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
zariel...biasala family sure bising...especially moms....bla bla bla till kingdom comes....yeah..my advice better transplant yr engine before marriage...if not bini also bla bla bla....till your ears melt..:) she will say waste money...better use the money for kids or hse...imagine she tell u she wanna go for body slimming la, spa la or wtf else that cost few thousands....sure we bising kan...same thing la....:)

lan_eterna

8,000 RPM
Dec 18, 2003
Cheras/S.Alam
www.freewebs.com
normal la coz to some people mod is wasting actuly true hahaha
samelike me also 1 day b4 maried my car just our fm workshop convert to TT :)

its up to ur budget..dont push ur pocket to mod

my 2 cents

karl5511

1,000 RPM
May 31, 2007
Yes, i seconded them... There are more to be consider bout this.

tuned

Noob
Jul 4, 2005
Shah Alam
no offence but actually to sum up... convertion to both 4G63 Turbo or 6A12 Twin Turbo....would cost about the same...

most importantly, you have to ask yourself...what do u want?

lotsa raw power? get evo

smooth yet powerful? get TT

lotsa mod potentials? get evo

practical mods that'll last u nite and day? get TT

upboost? both will do...just need to a good tuner and handful of parts to keep it stable..

fuel consumption? about the same too...

if yours an SEi? get evo....less headache

if yours a V6? get TT...less headache..

simple as that...

BELALANG

Known Member
Jun 6, 2006
One Question,,
is that true, the evo engine on perdana will make the car vibrate especially on dashboad, steering and seat even when idle. for me, this makes the car not smooth and comfort like before...

tuned

Noob
Jul 4, 2005
Shah Alam
yeah bro tuned...u got it right....
u also use 6a12tt or 4g63t?
Hi Danz...i'm just an ex-TT owner here....was using the e84a vr4's v6tt(M) on my V6 for two years+.....car now sold to another zth forumer here....

as for our fickle-minded minded fren, i guess its best he get a ride or feel of both versions of turbo perdanas 1st...then only decide....

tuned

Noob
Jul 4, 2005
Shah Alam
One Question,,
is that true, the evo engine on perdana will make the car vibrate especially on dashboad, steering and seat even when idle. for me, this makes the car not smooth and comfort like before...
well the dash,steering or anything in the cabin should only vibrate when the engine mountings are giving way....else..it shouldn't...

however, true, the 4G63 Turbos are a bit too bullish for the perdana...hence u won't enjoy the same ride feel as the smooth 6a12....

kob3bryant

Known Member
Dec 3, 2005
take twin turbo lah
after that can ask tuned bro to teach u all the things he knew.
he was expert in twin turbo mah(ex owner)

lan_eterna

8,000 RPM
Dec 18, 2003
Cheras/S.Alam
www.freewebs.com
Hi Danz...i'm just an ex-TT owner here....was using the e84a vr4's v6tt(M) on my V6 for two years+.....car now sold to another zth forumer here....

as for our fickle-minded minded fren, i guess its best he get a ride or feel of both versions of turbo perdanas 1st...then only decide....
tuned
sell off ur TT oledi mehh??not yet yamcha sold oledi hehe

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hey guys need some kind of help here! Trying 2 start a new car detailing center, give some comments on the servises that ur car needs? :driver:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience