both veteran:biggrin:

TopRpm

Known Member
Sep 13, 2007
otai lan_eterna you mean bro?
yup..orang lama in v6ers too..

2 owned two perdana before..

ask him la..go and talk-talk..

he also can find a good halfcut for you too..

seek for his advise...

kanan

500 RPM
Nov 12, 2005
KL
call him 1st before u go bro...
Just got back from the woksop. Lan not there went out cari brg2. His car was there white car. I asked his staff about RS halfcut. He promised me to update me soon on the availability and price.

Back from lan woksop I called my old time mech in PJ, I'm so touched for his concern about me. He said don't use RS to powerful and afraid that I can't get used to it due to using auto GB all this while. To make me not to choose RS he said RS, the aircond not using digital one, not nice lar. take normal 220 TT ok already. then if need power come and I change for you mivec cam and new computer box. That will give you more power. I can't say much since I'm not that familiar with car mod. just said yes to agree. Tomorrow I'll go to PJ near cycle carriage to met him. see what he wants to show me :biggrin: .

sebastien

Known Member
Oct 19, 2008
Just got back from the woksop. Lan not there went out cari brg2. His car was there white car. I asked his staff about RS halfcut. He promised me to update me soon on the availability and price.

Back from lan woksop I called my old time mech in PJ, I'm so touched for his concern about me. He said don't use RS to powerful and afraid that I can't get used to it due to using auto GB all this while. To make me not to choose RS he said RS, the aircond not using digital one, not nice lar. take normal 220 TT ok already. then if need power come and I change for you mivec cam and new computer box. That will give you more power. I can't say much since I'm not that familiar with car mod. just said yes to agree. Tomorrow I'll go to PJ near cycle carriage to met him. see what he wants to show me :biggrin: .
bro can ask ur mech more bout da mivec cam?

NeuroOne

WFH
Sep 11, 2006
Putrajaya

what time u went there?
i was there from 2.30 to about 3.30.
the 3 mechs were very busy and cars penuh so i balik la..
tomorrow will be there again, hopefully to finish the job on my car.

the white perdana tt is his brothers', jaly.
lan already sold his perdanas.
but he got a monster perdana in the making. only for drag... wait for it..
TT with hi-cams, GTO turbines, 4wd, gb kacuk, intercooler peti ais and body kosong (only 700kg without driver!)
very stimmmmm oooohh...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi All...

Can Anybody help me.. My car use 4g91 injection.. Top Speed 140km/j.. Usually standard 4g91 is 180km/j. My plug colour is white.. That's mean fuel not enough support.. How can i solve this problem.. it's make me headache. Anyone can help me please...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience