Perdana evo Vs Perdana eterna Twin Turbo

lan_eterna

8,000 RPM
Dec 18, 2003
Cheras/S.Alam
www.freewebs.com
its depend on ur target..to gain more power go to evo coz there alot of perfomance part and easy upgrading..v6tt to upgrade??u need to think a lot of custom part

maintenace v6 abit high but same like other oso if time to service all need to change..FC sure auto wil be higher compared to manual trns even it have turbo on it..

so up to ur target bro..power go for evo but smooth ride n nicee v6 sound go 4 V6

my 2 cents :) happy moding

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
that were the quotes of the sifus...
lan, ko pakai v6tt or evo3?
how bout transplant VR4? is it worth it? how much?
i wanna have my contingency plan in case my v6tt kong..

stevenV6

1,000 RPM
Jun 15, 2006
i heard that EVO 3 block is quite 'manja'......

stevenV6

1,000 RPM
Jun 15, 2006
putting a VR4 eng. into perdana is quite ok too......but it hv alot of prob later coz it's a damm old engine dy....

just my opinion...hehe

kob3bryant

Known Member
Dec 3, 2005
actualy when i wan to transplant my PV6 i also faced this problem.then end up i dun bear to waste my car being transplanted to another engine so i gave up the plan.
my opinion is
evo3 engine is such a legendary engine to own.
6a12tt u will have no way to have the experience of owning a twin turbo v6 engine unless u buy FairLady.and i mean Fairlady from nissan.or maybe u can get mercedes compressor v6 loh

zariel_faiz

Jun 11, 2007
bro..
it is true about the endorsment jpj...easy to get kaa...after taking all the sifu talk here in this forum..i know choosing evo 3 for my perdana is a best choise... can any one help me with the mantainence....i live in kelana jaya can anyone recamend the shop good workmanship in transplant engine..i got one in shah alam it call D9 tuner....i try to get the near one in my area..please help me...u use evo on your putra..can u tell me the story of using this engine..what i meant the maintenance, the fc, how is it feel when you step the pedal....
Bro Faiz,
As bro Mag said...he's sifo...
He and few others helped me to transplant EvoIII engine on my putra but cannot be endorsed. So I run illegal now...heheheh :rofl::rofl:
(just kidding...just kidding)

mag9556

2,000 RPM
Jul 11, 2006
Bro Faiz,
As bro Mag said...he's sifo...
He and few others helped me to transplant EvoIII engine on my putra but cannot be endorsed. So I run illegal now...heheheh :rofl::rofl:
(just kidding...just kidding)
Aiyoooo.. dun la put me till sky high...
There is still a lot of big big taiko in ZTH...
I am just a peanuts to them onli...hehehehe

Last edited:

mag9556

2,000 RPM
Jul 11, 2006
bro..
it is true about the endorsment jpj...easy to get kaa...after taking all the sifu talk here in this forum..i know choosing evo 3 for my perdana is a best choise... can any one help me with the mantainence....i live in kelana jaya can anyone recamend the shop good workmanship in transplant engine..i got one in shah alam it call D9 tuner....i try to get the near one in my area..please help me...u use evo on your putra..can u tell me the story of using this engine..what i meant the maintenance, the fc, how is it feel when you step the pedal....
All Potong cars except Perdana can not transplant to 2.0 engine.. since that urs is Perdana.. no problem lo...
maintainance is just like normal car onli if u drive normal but if u drive it like no tomolo.. then different talk liao lol....

Of coz EIII performancce and torque will be better compare to 6a12 engine somemore hp also higher but EIII block need to be take care coz heard easily blown..huhuhuhuhu... that one if u drive like no tomolo la...I have a fren using EIII engine for nearly 3 years liao till now also no problem what just when overhaul time the metal gasket make his theet nearly drop onli ma..hahahaha

FC wise hard to explain coz each of us have a different kind of leg.. and if ur leg like elephant.. what car and what engine for u also no use...
Anyway.. Good Luck to u...:biggrin:

karl5511

1,000 RPM
May 31, 2007
Stock evoIII can produce 276hp, ok la tu... :)
Wait aa...

Last edited:

karl5511

1,000 RPM
May 31, 2007
As sifu JinKL quote.

so far as i can see
most of the gsr owners regret having them
i mean the ones that really love modding will know its limitations and the upgradability

want me to do the calculations ?

ok here it goes
gsr halfcut RM6500-6800
evo halfcut RM6500-7000

gsr 1.8cc
4wd gearbox
390cc injectors
td04 turbo
180hp stock
tissue box puny intercooler
single pot brakes
1.8cc

evo
4wd gb 1st n 2nd gear twin synch , close ratio
510cc injectors
bigger throthle body
td05 16g
260-270hp stock
big intercooler
2.0cc
twin pot brakes

do the calculations urself , which one is more worthit ?
for a gsr to upgrade to 510cc injectors , evo airflow , td05
evo ecu ,bigger intercooler , twinpot brakes , it will cost u close to 2k-2.5k

for me the evo is more worth the money
aproval ? haha

rather than paying the extra's on the gsr's upgrades
i might as well buy a 4g67block which is 1.8 block
and put all the 4g63 stuff into it , it will produce power just same
as the evo , further more there are still 2.3 stroker kits and lot of stuff
awaiting u.

The best stock condition turbo and responsive beast
would be the evo3 , higher compression and has a bigger turbo spec compared to evo1 and 2. but it cant stand high horsepower , the conrods will stand up to 300-350hp maybe if u r lucky, but 350 aint it enuff for u ? ask urself first :) , but the vr4 block has been proven to hit 400whp on stock block , the limitation of purchasing a vr4 halfcut is that the ecu is old tech , the airflow is old tech , the turbo is smaller , the throthle body is smaller , the intercooler is smaller

stevenV6

1,000 RPM
Jun 15, 2006
definitely,go for EVO 3 rather than GSR......

u need to put concern on the EVO 3 block only......
if it's blown,just pump in VR4 block....reliable & heavy duty....

Last edited:

karl5511

1,000 RPM
May 31, 2007
As I post is some quotes of comparing Evo, Vr4 and Gsr, for proton wira, satria & putra conversion. Since this is Perdana conversion, so the comparison is between V6tt and evo3. Nothing to do with Gsr. But i just want give details of evo3...

chimaera

Dec 25, 2005
Yo bro... after reading all those sifu post . . . . i getting more interested with EVO 3 and Twin turbo engine. . . i am wondering roughly how much for fuel consumption of Evo 3 and Twin Turbo engine . . . just as normal drive in city . .. how much for full tank of Perdana SEI with current price rm1.92 per litre petrol and how much the mileage can go for Evo3 and Twin Turbo In Perdana SEI . . . . . thakn for all the sifu viewing my post thanks....

zariel_faiz

Jun 11, 2007
hai..
i'm wondering.... a few night back i witness agroup of waja with mode engine..with down light under the car...like a fast and furious laaa....is there a group of perdana with mode engine crazies like them...if any body know...sorry out of the title of the forum for a minute...tq

vitrous

Known Member
Jun 18, 2005
Pahang
hahah..aft reading jinkl statement..i definitely would choose

evo3

hahaha:adore: :adore: :adore:

before this, i never know that evo halfcut price like that...

i tot it was 10k above..

haha...

but lesson 1...if u just have cukup2 makan budget...DO NOT do anything to ur car...or else u will suffer!..hahahaha...make sure u have more than 10k..hahaha...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Dear forumers...

Got a question here. I bought a front set of absorbers last 3 months but haven't fix into my ar due to some reason. Now, I plan to delay further until december because I want to change the rear sets as well together with other things that needs to be changed.

Keeping a new set of absorbers for that period without fixing them and using them, is it okay? Will it deteriorate the absorbers or cause it to loose durability next time?

Thanks...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience