Perak Super Series::Drift Battle::Round 1

eyong

4,000 RPM
Feb 20, 2006
It's probably not a bad thing, except for the innocent being harrassed and beaten. Now the track owner which may also be from the same area would have no business in the near future, and no "extra" income. They can keep that old POS track and run-around like malau's as much as they wished :stupid:

In nearer thoughts, some developer in Ipoh may be considering building a bigger, longer, flatter and better track, and makes all the money and more from those idiots there. What you lose, someone else would gain, and more :love:

soddok

Jan 7, 2009
It's probably not a bad thing, except for the innocent being harrassed and beaten. Now the track owner which may also be from the same area would have no business in the near future, and no "extra" income. They can keep that old POS track and run-around like malau's as much as they wished :stupid:

In nearer thoughts, some developer in Ipoh may be considering building a bigger, longer, flatter and better track, and makes all the money and more from those idiots there. What you lose, someone else would gain, and more :love:
agree with that, but in reality, building a new track regardless where ever it is, IS harder and more difficult than we could imagine. been there done that. but who ever can bypass all those hurdle, i SALUTE them. all the best! and hope this gonna be a reality for the goods of our motorsports scene.

eyong

4,000 RPM
Feb 20, 2006
agree with that, but in reality, building a new track regardless where ever it is, IS harder and more difficult than we could imagine. been there done that. but who ever can bypass all those hurdle, i SALUTE them. all the best! and hope this gonna be a reality for the goods of our motorsports scene.

By the way, what do you motorsport guys think of the location, say at Lahat Mines, near Bukit Merah Village in Lahat? Would you think it better, nearer and best of all, in private property?

De'WhiteCrusader

Dec 4, 2008
the incident happened just bcoz of a lousy minded kampong guy..
i'm a kampong guy also..but i hav a 'otak' dat still functioning well..
sum people like 2 bring up havoc situation n spoil the event..
hmm.. :mad:

De'WhiteCrusader

Dec 4, 2008
huhu..didnt heard anything from the organizer about further event..
or maybe dey gonna change the venue? anybody know sum info??:smokin:
share wit us aite..:listen:
cheers guys:burnout:

karl5511

1,000 RPM
May 31, 2007
the incident happened just bcoz of a lousy minded kampong guy..
i'm a kampong guy also..but i hav a 'otak' dat still functioning well..
sum people like 2 bring up havoc situation n spoil the event..
hmm.. :mad:
Me either, also a what so called kampung guy...but they are barbarians...

CyborgR

1,000 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
Perak
Visit site
bunch of brainless fools, so sad to heard sh1t like these happen :( how can our local motorsports grow like that...:banghead::banghead::banghead:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hope this post will answer some of your questions in mind.

Where is it suppose to be connected?

I had a debate with a friend of mine who question my OCT connection which I installed recently. I had connected it in between the driver side head cover outlet (PCV?) & to the manifold. Is the installation correct? I think it is if according to this post ...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience