Perak Drift Showoff! 26th February 2006

rossi46

500 RPM
Feb 7, 2006
hi!!! any "tai kor" can help!? i from Penang we also want convoy there. can told me how to go there? go location map???

space_cowboy

500 RPM
Dec 25, 2003
a..aa..aapolloo
Visit site
Hi guys.

I'm just a bit curious, where la u guys gonna sleep? As far as i know there's no hotel there ler. The Pasir Salak Resort is temporarily closed. And the journey from Ipoh is way too far either from Bidor/Teluk Intan. Oh yes, there is some hotels in Teluk Intan.

So i-D1 drifter's, how many of the Ipoh drifters will be there this weekend. I might take my standard car there to have fun with you all. Hope to see more Ipoh drifters there. At least when i'm back home i wont feel that bored..

cheers'

kei-office

500 RPM
Feb 19, 2005
subang/penang
yolk said:
wei
got ppl wanna go there just for fishing can ah !??!? if tangkap buaya how ?!?!? :emoticon_U: muhahahahahha
haha never mind bro ... if kena i help to catch it .... we become crocodile hunter !??!?!?!?! rich la us like that ..... hahahaa

nottyeddy

Known Member
Sep 22, 2004
Somewhere in kl
www.drift.com.my
space_cowboy said:
Hi guys.

I'm just a bit curious, where la u guys gonna sleep? As far as i know there's no hotel there ler. The Pasir Salak Resort is temporarily closed. And the journey from Ipoh is way too far either from Bidor/Teluk Intan. Oh yes, there is some hotels in Teluk Intan.

So i-D1 drifter's, how many of the Ipoh drifters will be there this weekend. I might take my standard car there to have fun with you all. Hope to see more Ipoh drifters there. At least when i'm back home i wont feel that bored..

cheers'
there's a hostel nearby that has been booked by the organizers.. but no private rooms.. dormitory style..

topui11

1,000 RPM
Mar 15, 2004
Visit site
First of all...

I'm so lebam... i think i'll take MC today! hehehe..

anyway, the event was a huge success... around 3000 people showed up to see some of the best drifters around flexing their cars and defying grip as they slide all around the track!

i'd like to thank :-

Thumbs UP Motorsports Crew! derrick and DinNismo!
ARMedia : Aditrahim

ALL THE DRIFTERS WHO MADE IT!!! U GUYS ROCK! TIRESMOKE, SMITH AND HIS 180SX GANG, TERENZ, ZEE, MR.NISMO, BW DRIFT CLUB, AHFAI, E39A, RICKY a.k.a KP61,
Naik Divider Turun Longkang Clan (ivan, future D1 drifter... yeah babeh!),
i-D1, u guys rock weh!! damn!
TMDY21 a.k.a hazerin
Jeff, Bee, Wong, GSRTurbo, ivan choo, KAZUTO Soon!, isky, eddy, yolk, Eiki, MK84,
did i leave anyone out?? anyway, u guys are the best!

All the rescue team and fill-in marshalls!

and also to FTS and their crew.

it was an event to remember. we'll be back with more! feel free to comment/suggest/critic in here.

those who made it from KL/penang/ipoh/anywhere! THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!

-i'm out... too lebam to go on!-

Official Page here:-
http://www.drift.com.my/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4540&sid=423897f8164d38501d393ddad2c4d7d1

Coverage and pictures (more to be added soon! Videos coming up!)
http://www.drift.com.my/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4841&sid=9f6c31c13e0b06b846cdbaa4383c8995
http://outmeter.com/forum/album_cat.php?cat_id=3

space_cowboy

500 RPM
Dec 25, 2003
a..aa..aapolloo
Visit site
Topui.

Tembam till Lebam arr...?

cheers'

space_cowboy

500 RPM
Dec 25, 2003
a..aa..aapolloo
Visit site
topui11 said:
koboi...

i'll get u... one of these days...

btw... look who's talking
come n get it big mama..
me.. tembam but not lebam.. comel jer..

cheers'

manong

Known Member
Feb 27, 2006
Hi
Anybody have a pic at event 2007 DEC 30...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi everyone, I really need all ur help.

Just wanna do some project on my accord, wanna lightup blinkers with foglamp. Refer pic below, wanna blinker B to lightup when foglamp A is ON and at same time can blink when ON a signal. The colour line at pic show wire numbers and colour at each lamp.

Hope sifu here can brief me which wire to connect which wire to make this done. Thanks.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience