People insulting ZTH

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
Malaysia
Dude, tell your friend to spend more time on the website "www.howthingswork.com" and get him to find out exactly how brains works.

I have came across few friends or outsiders , where they insulted ZeroToHundred in many ways

My friend said that ZTH is a "lala club" , ask me to join his club which I have never heard of before "Team XXXXXXXXXXX"

Another said ZTH is a stupid club , with a waste of time to join

ZTH is a club with brainless moderators

Note:This words are not from me . They are from others mouth . I have no intention to insult ZTH but just to share my experience . Therefore , share your experience if you have came across and what do you think of this issue?

FVel

500 RPM
Feb 5, 2007
First thing your friends got it wrong.

ZTH is NOT a club. Its a public forum which people from ANYWHERE and EVERYWHERE get to express their views and opinions. Because its public thats why we get smart alecs, dumbasses, tards, general nice people, well informed and knowledgeable people, bandwagon jumpers, sore losers, bla bla bla..........
Which catergory do you fall into ? :biggrin:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Dear sifus,

I have got a big problem here. Today itself while I'm cruising along LDP .. the engine died itself when I'm trying to make a U-turn at damansara jaya. I got shock WTF?! why is my steering wheel so hard to turn .. then only I realize my engine already turned off. :blink: .. Behind me a red satria nearly kiss my butt but lucky he didn't, i quickly start the engine and gave a friendly wave and sped off. Then on LDP driving just pass Kelana Jaya flyover (Western Digital) engine...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience