People can get extremely stupid, sometimes.

starwing

Known Member
May 15, 2004
Visit site
Was at Sunway on Saturday morning to install some accessories to my car. Spent almost the whole day there.

Later in the afternoon, there is this 2 young dudes walked in to the shop, driving Audi A4 with a single digit K** car plate (Will not reveal it now until I get confirmation from CCTV)

I left my Smart Tag at my boot, thinking that it would be safer since my car is at the inner side of the shop, with less walking traffic from people that going to access the front of the shop.

To cut the story short, some felle swap my touchNGo card with his. Left me a few cents in the card, while he happily went off with my credits that I have just reloaded last week.

The irony part of the whole incident is that, he probably forgot that the card is somehow tied to him with the serial number still visible. I managed to tracked down the phone number and the name. Perhaps the card is also stolen, but I did remember the Audi that droved in, came with another Audi, with a Johor plate, which coincidently match the number that I have got.

It striked me a lot of questions. Why bother exchanging the card? Why not just take the whole Smart Tag together with the card. Maybe he thought I would not have noticed the card (mine was quite new) and then go reload it again or something.

I did not like the 2 guys that walked in the other day, and it seems my prejudice have showed me what kind of people they are, petty thiefs.

Perhaps I could have taken preventives measure, by not leaving things around. Then again, it shows me the meaning of people that can afford big cars, might not be the ones that actually earns them.

Damn I wish they are in PLUS highway or something, whilst I get the card cancelled and refund the money. That would be darn hilarious, when they pass thru Smart Tag lanes, only to realised they cannot check out, because the card has been barred.

Happy New Year all, don't party too hard!

BLaCkHoWLiNG

'(^^)|Most Awesome Member
Nov 14, 2003
PJ
www.autojunctions.com
starwing

hmm.... u so lengjai.. they purposely did it so that u will contact them... bet they have 2 cans of ghee in d boot waiting for u

Last edited:

prodigy

2,000 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
I think the cars they're driving are stolen too.

BTW, how much value was inside the Smart Tag?

starwing

Known Member
May 15, 2004
Visit site
value inside smart tag was about 100+

BH, I think hor .. they mistaken me for u .. har har har .. I'd prefer planta than ghee

MiOKu

Known Member
Oct 27, 2005
haha.. got these kind of stupid theft man... wat a joke.. summore driving audi.. my god...

Boink Boink

Known Member
Nov 18, 2003
Bro bro..... I wanted to share some.... experience?

Better not to confront, unless you have hard evidence.

Besides, 100+ ... life goes on know?

If you got evidence, then no problem la.... call the entire ZTH guys to come down on them. :) :)

starwing

Known Member
May 15, 2004
Visit site
Thats why I say, I will not reveal the number plate until I have CCTV confirmation. Which I can get by tomorrow.

I have already got the TNG card that they used which tied to a name and phone. I will need to write in to get the address and other details.

From the looks of it, I am pretty sure it is the same guy that drives the Audi with Johor plate (phone number is 07 Johor)

I doubt the shop will pursue the matter with me, I'm their customer, so is the guy that took the TNG.

Point is, if want to take, then just take the whole freaking thing la !

kelvio

1,000 RPM
Jan 16, 2005
selangor
www.geocities.com
haizz got money to buy big car,no money to pay toll WTH lol
he tot he swap the card then u wont notice,if he take the whole tag then he think u will notice and catch him
but now he is stupid lor cos got cctv hahahaha

DewA_LavaU

1,500 RPM
Jan 11, 2004
Bintulu
hahaha damn funny buy expensive cars but no $$$ to reload touch n go!
I never expect ppl will curi the card.hmmm.luckily i'm using onli the card and always put it in my wallet :)

starwing

Known Member
May 15, 2004
Visit site
Gonna post the number plate. But I need confirmation from CCTV first.

Later manatau it was a dispatch that took the card instead.

g88

3,000 RPM
Jan 28, 2004
hope those 2 fella are ZTH-rian also hehehe....

starwing

Known Member
May 15, 2004
Visit site
I have got CCTV confirmation. Luckily it was a few minutes before the Sunway blackout ..

The car number plate that I got, is **************. It's a black color Audi A4, the latest version.

The other Audi is 1 or 2 models later. That one I do not remember the car plate, nor did we see it on the CCTV (Felle did not drive in to shop)

Will post the video in a while, I need to upload it. The shop owner told me, that the owner of the Audi did ask where am I, but was not sure what time was it. I guess he has planned it long time ago before flicking the TNG.

Last edited:

dreamers_vault

Known Member
May 15, 2006
haha...GOTCHA!!!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi all sifus!! Wondering if anyone here can advise on how to custom fibre tweeter panels for my wira. What materials do i need? Where can i buy the materials? Finally, how do i do it ? Thanks in advance !!
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience