PDRM EVO X Crashed!

artworkz

500 RPM
Jul 3, 2008
JB
woh!! they use genuine lancer gt than proton replica lancer gt but why dun use budget to rise the police officer salary??

speed2horizon

2,000 RPM
Jun 4, 2006
3 beggar driving this JDM Sports came ask me for money when I was driving my father's 35YO 120Y. Was talking on the phone while driving... Told them to saman, they dowan... They want money...

Say no money, settled with RM30.00.

I think these beggars are the insult of Helang and PDRM... Sungguh Menjijikkan

khellvinne

Known Member
Aug 15, 2010
Johor Bahru
Actually when i 1st time saw this EvoX i tot was a "pimp my ride"...
LOL... because the helang looks funny for me...
not fierce, look more like gangstermods...

luqae

Known Member
Dec 4, 2008
The Funny thing is u guys are condeming the police but when u guys got ur car stolen u still report to them and if they found it, u guys are unlikely to praise them, if not u guys will condem, if ur grandma was a victim of a snatch thief who u gonna call? the police. if u guys kena kejar ngan gangster u guys go to the police also,haha never appreciate always condemming. accident happen even to u guys, even defensive driver instructor will bound to have an accident once in their life. and to speed2horizon the briber is as guilty as the bribee, if u refuse to give bribe even in any circumstances they well be reluctant to repeat their action but the problem is Malaysian love to give bribe.

lordredza

Sep 12, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
The Funny thing is u guys are condeming the police but when u guys got ur car stolen u still report to them and if they found it, u guys are unlikely to praise them, if not u guys will condem, if ur grandma was a victim of a snatch thief who u gonna call? the police. if u guys kena kejar ngan gangster u guys go to the police also,haha never appreciate always condemming. accident happen even to u guys, even defensive driver instructor will bound to have an accident once in their life. and to speed2horizon the briber is as guilty as the bribee, if u refuse to give bribe even in any circumstances they well be reluctant to repeat their action but the problem is Malaysian love to give bribe.
yep agree with you bro...

when a boy get shoot by the police..they blame all the police is bad ass..

when a police caught bcoz of bribery..all of them are briber

just put our self in their shoes la... it`s hard to be a police nowdays lor..

speed2horizon

2,000 RPM
Jun 4, 2006
Whatever it is, I've said wadever I said. Sorry to brought up a sensitive issue. But let's be wise. Why do ppl think of bribe first when they offended the law Nd being caught by the police? Who created the an image like that??

And I did not say I don't appreciate what they are doing. Just that there are always some parties that damage the entire name of the association.

In fact there are always post of appreciation from time to time to thank our PDRM upon their contribution to the society. Maybe u've just missed it.

Apology again for the issue. Cheers brader... :)

Last edited:

ehdrian

I Don't Care!
Dec 14, 2006
Penang
We condemn because there're too many cases involving them such as the malay boy driving iswara shot dead, kugan ananthan tortured and beaten to death in lock up..

http://malaysia.ahrchk.net/mainfile.php/torture/8/

I feel dat they're very rude as well when i went to the police station to make report for my accident, and i personally seen them raising their voices at another ppl lodging report at the same time..a fren of mine who got lotsa traffic summons went over to the police station to settle the fines, he was treated very rude, the police even threatened to lock him up if he can't settle all the summons, he went to pay all the fines, why did they mistreated him anyway...they protect us because it's their job, just like ur boss hire u to do wat u r hired..we all got our own job and responsibility..if you're not happy then just quit and go do something else rather mistreating/bullying us(civilians) with ur "special power"...

Trinityblood

3,000 RPM
Nov 10, 2007
Complicated job...then quit..out there still had good cops but small number, others u noe la.
"saya tak mintak u bagi" sound familiar? judge u slf.

khellvinne

Known Member
Aug 15, 2010
Johor Bahru
i think only Bkt Aman police is effective and efficiency..:proud:
other than that.... unless got big issue come out, or else... (guess urself):proud:

Yo gentlemen, don't too off topic, k?:biggrin:

Veloc

3,000 RPM
May 19, 2010
Sabah
Whatever it is, I've said wadever I said. Sorry to brought up a sensitive issue. But let's be wise. Why do ppl think of bribe first when they offended the law Nd being caught by the police? Who created the an image like that??

And I did not say I don't appreciate what they are doing. Just that there are always some parties that damage the entire name of the association.

In fact there are always post of appreciation from time to time to thank our PDRM upon their contribution to the society. Maybe u've just missed it.

Apology again for the issue. Cheers brader... :)
I don't think you need to say sorry. You just spoke the truth. Ignore defensive people as they just might be police of happen to have a family member that works there. It's true not all are like that. But there is enough majority of rotten apples to represent the entire institution. I believe many malaysians agree.

luqae

Known Member
Dec 4, 2008
actually its not that im backing up the police or what just that im teasing u guys and wanted u guys to think as almost everyone in the post are condemning the police. i wont argue with any of ur guys fact as before i was active in stuff related to police brutality, know ur rights and what the police limit are. and when u look into it, the problem is not just the police it us malaysian, when saw a cop most will opt to bribery as my friend once told me saman rm300 bagi duit kopi rm50 dah lepas so most will go for a cheaper alternative, thats the problem. and honestly i never hv problem with the police maybe im just lucky i guess all the police i met have never give me problem. and even this is not a thread about bribery or police shooting jinel2in some of ur post elsewhere also sometime steer of topic, and this topic is not just a pasar issue and an can be consider an important discussion so its good to at least discuss.

Veloc

3,000 RPM
May 19, 2010
Sabah
actually its not that im backing up the police or what just that im teasing u guys and wanted u guys to think as almost everyone in the post are condemning the police. i wont argue with any of ur guys fact as before i was active in stuff related to police brutality, know ur rights and what the police limit are. and when u look into it, the problem is not just the police it us malaysian, when saw a cop most will opt to bribery as my friend once told me saman rm300 bagi duit kopi rm50 dah lepas so most will go for a cheaper alternative, thats the problem. and honestly i never hv problem with the police maybe im just lucky i guess all the police i met have never give me problem. and even this is not a thread about bribery or police shooting jinel2in some of ur post elsewhere also sometime steer of topic, and this topic is not just a pasar issue and an can be consider an important discussion so its good to at least discuss.
Haha.. True also... We must train ourselves to hold strong to principles and not succumb to bribery. But I guess to many, it is crazy to chose to pay RM300 instead of RM50. But think about this, nowadays, police are getting more and more active in reporting bribery instead of accepting. So bribery got risk too... I prefer to pay the summons. Let's say if it is RM300, they have "bulan pengampunan" where they give good discounts. And also for JPJ, all summons paid within 14 days will have 30% off i think.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi sifu's

What are the different between these two adjustable? beside the price..:confused:
I'm planning to change my stock absorber. TEIN are my first choice.

I need info from driver familiar with ant of these adjustable absorber.

thanks
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience