Passo YRV K3VET for sale

veilside

Known Member
Aug 17, 2004
MYVI 1.3 Auto Full specs Fully Converted to Toyota Passo Racy,
Original front & rear Conversion, no Fibreglass
New Sti mica Blue Paint
New Dry carbon daihatsu X4 bonnet scoop
YRV K3VET 1.3 Tiptronic Gearbox (JPJ Approved & Endorsed)
Original TRD forged mono block 16" with new tires
Ferrari (Brembo) 4pot mono block caliper 320 rotors
Recaro SR3 front Seats , and rear recaro fabric
Passo door panels x4
Passo centre console and compartment box
Passo carpet x 4
Passo Auto Flip Side mirrors
Boon Door visor X 4
Yrv meter + yrv Tiptronic steering
New GAB Adjustable Absorbers x4 (1 year warranty)
New Autogauge boost Meter
Greedy E-Manage piggy back system
Apexi Air filter
HKS SSQV BOV system
HKS EVC 4 Boost Controller
Titanium Exhaust System
Alpine double Din Head Unit
Full dynamat sound Proofing (cost 2k+)
Car is dyno @ 1.2 bar 153wheel HP
No Engine Mods except decat + exhaust + engine management.

Price is Rm38,000.00 Nett unless Remove Parts
Cheapest&Best Condition Passo converted YRV in town. With all new Parts, See the Car to Believe. Serious Buyer only, No test Drive until Deposit is given. No SMS will be entertained.
Spent More than 50K upgrading.

Attachments

Last edited:

Veloc

3,000 RPM
May 19, 2010
Sabah
It's Passo-converted Myvi, not Passo. Misleading title.
It's Myvi converted Passo YRV not Passo converted Myvi . Misleading answer
His reply is not misleading nor wrong. Do you know english? A "Passo-converted Myvi" is the right way to say it. Alternatively, you can use "Myvi converted INTO Passo" if you insist "Myvi" to be in front and "Passo" at the back.

On the other hand, your sale title is misleading. Learn to accept correction when you know it is true. Everyone makes mistakes. Just accept and change. What so hard? But covering and denying will only make you look like an idiot.

I initially liked your post as I thought you had a good list of mods. But seeing your reply totally turns me away. What kind of attitude is this to sell something?

Last edited:

quiksilve

Known Member
Aug 20, 2006
Good list of mods, where is your location ? Bump for your sales. Best mods list i've seen.

The seller already stated clearly "MYVI 1.3 Auto Full specs Fully Converted to Toyota Passo Racy" which i think is clear enough for potential buyers.

Cheers and peace.

Last edited:

veilside

Known Member
Aug 17, 2004
His reply is not misleading nor wrong. Do you know english? A "Passo-converted Myvi" is the right way to say it. Alternatively, you can use "Myvi converted INTO Passo" if you insist "Myvi" to be in front and "Passo" at the back.

On the other hand, your sale title is misleading. Learn to accept correction when you know it is true. Everyone makes mistakes. Just accept and change. What so hard? But covering and denying will only make you look like an idiot.

I initially liked your post as I thought you had a good list of mods. But seeing your reply totally turns me away. What kind of attitude is this to sell something?
Do you know your car mods? Which idiot in this world would convert a Passo to Myvi? If you don't know your cars knowledge it's better not to comment. The title itself if i were to put "passo convert myvi" would be a laughing stock. Not misleadig at all !! if ur confused please brush up on your car info before tou defame some one. i clearly state myvi 1.3A myvi convert to passo. so open your eyes and read the content. If you are so pedantic about what's suppose to be the head title, ask admin to delete my post if they think its misleading. What's important is the content and list of mods which is not misleading. If I put "Passo convert Myvi" I would look like an idiot like you. Ps I do accept constructive criticism

---------- Post added at 01:00 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:55 AM ----------

Good list of mods, where is your location ? Bump for your sales. Best mods list i've seen.

The seller already stated clearly "MYVI 1.3 Auto Full specs Fully Converted to Toyota Passo Racy" which i think is clear enough for potential buyers.

Cheers and peace.
Thank you, I'm located at Sunway.

Veloc

3,000 RPM
May 19, 2010
Sabah
Do you know your car mods? Which idiot in this world would convert a Passo to Myvi? If you don't know your cars knowledge it's better not to comment. The title itself if i were to put "passo convert myvi" would be a laughing stock. Not misleadig at all !! if ur confused please brush up on your car info before tou defame some one. i clearly state myvi 1.3A myvi convert to passo. so open your eyes and read the content. If you are so pedantic about what's suppose to be the head title, ask admin to delete my post if they think its misleading. What's important is the content and list of mods which is not misleading. If I put "Passo convert Myvi" I would look like an idiot like you. Ps I do accept constructive criticism

Once again, failed to understand english. Did I ever say your description is misleading? Your description is detailed and it did mention it is converted. I am talking about your title and the way you replied that gentleman there who corrected you.

You don't even know me and you called me an idiot. Wow. I am astonished. Just further shows your level of morality.

veilside

Known Member
Aug 17, 2004
Once again, failed to understand english. Did I ever say your description is misleading? Your description is detailed and it did mention it is converted. I am talking about your title and the way you replied that gentleman there who corrected you.

You don't even know me and you called me an idiot. Wow. I am astonished. Just further shows your level of morality.
I think you're the one who can't understand English, yes you didn't say my contents were misleading but you clearly said my title was, and for starters you are the one who started using offensive word like "idiot", so don't blame others reply to be furious.
Please just use your common sense, why on earth would people use "Passo convert Myvi" for sale? Does this even make any sense to you? To begin with, I don't think there's any original Passo for sale in Malaysia anyways.

That gentlemen didn't correct me as he was asking me to change my title to Passo convert Myvi. Now use ur head again and think if I were to use that, wouldn't it be more misleading? Hence a misleading answer. You might not know me, but over the years in this forum I've never offended anyone and congrats, you're the 1st.

Last edited:

Stevien

Jan 14, 2010
Ipoh
Saw a Myvi on sale with a title of Passo ...
So I guess is when people came in and saw it is not a Passo and it was Myvi then it become a Passo converted to Myvi which had been moded for sale lol

No offend

MacBoy

Jun 19, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Passo-converted Myvi and Passo converted TO Myvi, two different meaning la bruh. When he typed 'Passo-converted Myvi', what he meant was the Myvi has been converted, thus the past tense used.

Sigh...

faruck

500 RPM
Feb 8, 2011
selangor
only bcoz of the title u guys want to fight2 using ur keyboard ahh??common laa.. we are zth'rians laa..peace!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi, would like to know, what is the advatage/benefit to install a fuel regulator for the car (more fc safe or ......). and how often do we need to service/adjust this fuel regulator. pls advide.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience