adian

Known Member

adian

Known Member
Nov 22, 2003
PJ
www.the-yeins.com
Hey fellas...

I'm organising a track day at Pasir Gudang, for 10 May 2009, Sunday, 900am - 100pm.

Accommodation can be arranged at Tg Puteri Resort, at about RM 90 each, rooms are twin share incl breakfast.

If you've been to Sepang, then it's nothing compared to Johor Circuit, which flows so much better and is much faster and more natural. As a professional racing instructor I'll be around to guide any newbies no worries.

If you're up to it, let me know. Wesak Day is 9 May, so it's a long weekend anyway :)

/adian

subcon

1,000 RPM

subcon

1,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2005
Turn 5
Hey fellas...

I'm organising a track day at Pasir Gudang, for 10 May 2009, Sunday, 900am - 100pm.

Accommodation can be arranged at Tg Puteri Resort, at about RM 90 each, rooms are twin share incl breakfast.

If you've been to Sepang, then it's nothing compared to Johor Circuit, which flows so much better and is much faster and more natural. As a professional racing instructor I'll be around to guide any newbies no worries.

If you're up to it, let me know. Wesak Day is 9 May, so it's a long weekend anyway :)

/adian
if i may ask what is the fee?

zero1

Known Member

zero1

Known Member
Dec 1, 2005
hahaha.. adian welcome to my homeground circuit..

To bad I'll be in Japan that day for our 2nd race... anyway all the best..

minivan

1,500 RPM

minivan

1,500 RPM
Jun 11, 2004
BBBangi/KL
Visit site
Would really love to try Pasir Gudang one day... but can't make it on the 10th of May!! :banghead: My 'kampung' in JB, so convinient already as accomodation no prob....

lightningfield

2,000 RPM

lightningfield

2,000 RPM
Dec 29, 2004
Johor Bahru
www.ef-honda.com
the track is open almost everyday dude..unless otherwise stated on their calender. just walk in, pay, and race. been living in jb for many years but only got to know about this recently haha. will come again real soon..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Mclaren super rookie, Lewis Hamilton was caught speeding on a French highway on Sunday afternoon.

Hamilton, 22, was clocked by radar doing a very normal 196kmh (for his standard) at the wheel of a Mercedes CLK. French police have suspended the F1 driver’s license for a period of one month and fined him 600 euros. His car also got confiscated, but police gave Hamilton a lift to his hotel.

Policemen said Hamilton...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience