Pasir Gudang Track Day, 10 May 2009

adian

Known Member
Nov 22, 2003
PJ
www.the-yeins.com
Hey fellas...

This is mainly targeted at those that have started doing track days at Sepang and want to expand into something more challenging and adventurous.

And bunch of friends and I are organising a track day at Pasir Gudang, for 10 May 2009, Sunday, 900am - 100pm.

Accommodation can be arranged at Tg Puteri Resort, at about RM 90 each, rooms are twin share incl breakfast. We can sort this out too.

If you've been to Sepang, then it's nothing compared to Johor Circuit, which flows so much better and is much faster and more natural. As a professional racing instructor I'll be around to guide any newbies no worries, and there will be 2 other professional instructors on board. If we get the numbers we'll break it into 2 groups: Novice and Expert. At 30 min sessions, that's a total of 2hrs of track time.

If you're up to it, let me know. Wesak Day is 9 May, so it's a long weekend anyway :)

PM me, or email [email protected], or SMS 0126881200

/adian

Last edited:

mokh

Known Member
Oct 18, 2008
i am nearby.. but no car at the moment.

anyway..good luck all!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

UMW Toyota has officially revealed the new Toyota Vios at its headquarters in Shah Alam. The car is now improved with a new Dual VVT-i engine, new CVT gearbox and the inclusion of VSC in all variants.

In between the existing J, E, G and TRD variants, there’s a new GX variant introduced and is placed below the range-topping TRD Sportivo.

2016 Toyota Vios

Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience