PAS plans to stop Rihanna Concert

PocketRocket

'(00) Mod'er
Helmet Clan
Nov 28, 2004
Up Yours
KUALA LUMPUR: PAS wants to stop R&B star Rihanna from performing here on Feb 13.
Its Federal Territory Youth chief Kamaruzaman Mohamad said inviting the Barbados-born singing sensation to Malaysia was “akin to insulting eastern culture, belittling local artistes, intentionally causing losses to the country’s economy and supporting Israel’s war policy, which is supported by America”.

The PAS wing said it also found the Grammy award winner to be unsuitable because she often performed suggestively and wore skimpy, sexy outfits.
Kamaruzaman said local concert sponsor Celcom should give priority to eastern cultures and local artistes.

He said Rihanna’s appearance here would result in an outflow of local currency to the United States, and in turn, cause loss to the country and suffering to the Palestinians.
He reasoned that the United States supplies arms to its ally Israel from contributions and taxes collected from Americans.

“Whether Rihanna realises it or not, we know that the taxes she has paid also contributed to the war in Gaza,” Kamaruzaman said.
He wants the permit issuers, including police and City Hall, to reject the organiser’s application.

The PAS wing would submit a protest note on the concert soon.
Rihanna, whose hits include Umbrella and Disturbia, is to perform here as part of her Good Girl Gone Bad tour.
At an event yesterday, Celcom chief executive officer Datuk Seri Shazalli Ramly said Celcom was just the concert sponsor.

“She (Rihanna) has agreed to follow the regulations,” he said, adding that the organiser, Pineapple Concerts, had already made arrangements with the singer and the Culture, Arts and Heritage Ministry was informed of her performance.

Kelana Jaya MP Loh Gwo Burne said he did not think anyone should impose his or her own moral views on others, and that Rihanna should not be “deemed guilty by association”.
“I agree we should show displeasure against the United States but boycotting everything associated with America is difficult,” he added.

Source:TheStar.com.my

Malaysia boleh....like this also can:rofl:

Cow

1,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
KL
Visit site
BIASA LA! expected already..always teh same shit

Saga Continue

1,500 RPM
May 14, 2004
Ampang Baybeh
Visit site
Before u tell ppl to boycot others, tell ya paper "Harakah" not to use Microsoft OS, Adobe Suites, and intel or amd processors on their computers, This company products contribute more to US tax collections then riana...

CAKAP SENANG LAAAA.....dari dulu perangai tak ubah....

JacEK

500 RPM
Nov 7, 2005
PAS to FAIL ...

in fact, they tried to stop all female artist concert.

PocketRocket

'(00) Mod'er
Helmet Clan
Nov 28, 2004
Up Yours
cannot use Microsoft OS....have to bikin OpenOffice dee.....*swt*swt* you have a point, S.C

xand

Known Member
Apr 26, 2006
Kuala Lumpur
www.facebook.com
from a concert can go to economy crisis, cash flow out of da country, then helping US, then war on Gaza... creating headlines only le...

g.yao.za

Known Member
Jan 16, 2009
Before u tell ppl to boycot others, tell ya paper "Harakah" not to use Microsoft OS, Adobe Suites, and intel or amd processors on their computers, This company products contribute more to US tax collections then riana...

CAKAP SENANG LAAAA.....dari dulu perangai tak ubah....
they gotto revert back to typewriter

PAS to FAIL ...

in fact, they tried to stop all female artist concert.
no, they band all concert, be it male or female

cannot use Microsoft OS....have to bikin OpenOffice dee.....*swt*swt* you have a point, S.C
openoffice still running on Microsoft Windows Platform, even most open source OS like Linux involved a lot of US coder as well.

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
gyaoza, typewriter also can't use use pencil.

I think this is bullshi*t and really stupidity at full throttle. How the hell this Karma what shi*t come out with this kind of thinking. If they ban all concert SG will held them as well and all the good Malaysian will be more willing to spend more money to go SG and see the concert there. If like this, Malaysia lost more money and SG government will be laughing.

These oplitician still can't see the big picture, if US really want to taruk MY kau kau, they just tell all the American owned company to pull out from MY stop all products from US. Who will die 1st. Think again~~ :stupid::stupid:

hanslin

Known Member
Dec 23, 2008
:hmmmm:then have to be like BATwoman:hmmmm:
no more sexy thing around:hmmmm:......................:thefinger:

g.yao.za

Known Member
Jan 16, 2009
gyaoza, typewriter also can't use use pencil.

I think this is bullshi*t and really stupidity at full throttle. How the hell this Karma what shi*t come out with this kind of thinking. If they ban all concert SG will held them as well and all the good Malaysian will be more willing to spend more money to go SG and see the concert there. If like this, Malaysia lost more money and SG government will be laughing.

These oplitician still can't see the big picture, if US really want to taruk MY kau kau, they just tell all the American owned company to pull out from MY stop all products from US. Who will die 1st. Think again~~ :stupid::stupid:
Too bad, I can't elaborate further, else TOM will band me. :biggrin:

Some westerner do think that Rihanna is ugly.

I personally like the MadTV's "Umbrella" version, :biggrin:
[youtube]D0rSeI0nhjU[/youtube]

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Disgusting but funny.....Wahahahahah:rofl::rofl:

g.yao.za

Known Member
Jan 16, 2009
The original MTV

Rihanna feat Jay.Z - Umbrella
[youtube]VtMJo77s3xw[/youtube]

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi SIFUs at ZerotoHundred, I am new to machine polishing and recently I had try out the Meguairs D300 compound with their microfiber finishing disk and got the result below. The result is good but I think it could been better as I feel like there is light haze from the compound.

Before:

After:

From the picture I hope...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience