Parts/ Price/ Contact

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
it's time for me to change my timing belt and chain i think..

ArchDyeu

Known Member
Sep 16, 2007
teenexe.blogspot.com
Latest prices i've gotten.....

Since i'm on an absorbers mission, this is stock absorber price for hyundai coupe 97'
RM 290 Each.

Apparently its the best price, and its original part. The sales person said the actuall price is near RM400, but now after discount is RM290.

Its from EE LEE Auto Part, located in Jln Ipoh. I didnt go there, i called up to check. Contact person is Ken.

How i found out? Haha.... I was reading through the market place and the "Makes" section of this forum, on the Hyundai Makes. I saw most of our members there too..... I cant remember who suggested this place, but the website provided was helpful. I actually went to the Hyunkia website, which when i called their number from their website, but it went to EE LEE's. Apparently EE LEE also provide stuffs for Hyunkia, as the person who picked up said.

I have a few questions though, i'll post up on the other thread which i was discussing suspensions.

TCSIM

1,000 RPM
Apr 20, 2007
BS.. dont need to change.. I dont think u have time to drive your coupe after you join your current company.. Wahahhaha...

Dyeu.. I m not too sure how to differentiate a original or counterfeit absorber.. better ask for expert's opinions..

I went to Hyundai Glenmarie and ask them to wash my engine bay coz it's damn dirty.. The service advisor there said he not recommend me to wash coz he don't even have confident that they will wrap the critical parts perfectly.. WTF?!??!

SpitFire16

Known Member
Apr 30, 2007
Sim...

i think you better go to a car wash shop (good one larr).Most of them know how to wash the engine..by the way,they'll wash your engine with somekind of oil before they wash it..hehe..if not,come to serdang la..i'll show you a shop with good quality wash..ask dyeu,D,ken or even mr.lee abt my engine bay..hehheheh..and my car can still spit fire..wahahaha

TCSIM

1,000 RPM
Apr 20, 2007
SpitFire.. your car can spit fire.. then what you spit?? Wahahaha.. will look for u next time... Thanks for info!

ArchDyeu

Known Member
Sep 16, 2007
teenexe.blogspot.com
Hahaha..... yeah, engine wash is only RM15, with a full car wash and vacumm.....
D need's his engine washed as well. Ya know, my next car wash, i'll get another wash for the engine as well, jus for the heck of it. Hahaha......

ken3182

Known Member
May 9, 2007
Sim,

u should go for it as ur engine bay condition is worse than my store room...hahahaha

ArchDyeu

Known Member
Sep 16, 2007
teenexe.blogspot.com
Muahahaha.....
Thats a good one....!

TCSIM

1,000 RPM
Apr 20, 2007
Of coz la.. your store room got mama to help you tidy up mah.. but somehow I think my engine bay is more organised than your room.. Wahahahhaha...

DeliciousD

Known Member
Sep 29, 2007
HAHAHAHAHAHAA

btw dyeu.. where u usually wash yur car arr?
if near subang.. then i will wash my engine at yur shop

and wat sim say is right.... always wash engine. engine die faster.
but i hav to wash it coz my engine is still virgin. havent wash since 2003.

TCSIM

1,000 RPM
Apr 20, 2007
Darren.. keep it virgin la.. more valuable mah..

Dyeu.. u doing car wash business?!?!?! Wahahahah...

ArchDyeu

Known Member
Sep 16, 2007
teenexe.blogspot.com
Wei, where got.... hahaha.......

I also donno la D, my machanic always wash for me (before Sim comes up with a wise crack, i better explain the latter, i give my machanic, he go wash the car at a car wash). Haha........

What i do know D, its not near Subang...... Its prolly PJ

unknown1x

Known Member
Sep 26, 2006
hmmm the ee lee you all talk about from jln ipoh.any contactnumber?
i need to find parts for my scoupe.

jdr1786

Known Member
Dec 9, 2008
kuala lumpur
Hey guys i do't know if it's the right thresd but anyways...
i want to do a spoiler for my 2nd g coupe y2k i took out the original one & was thinkin of gt wing
but some said it will look stupid on coupe some said unless if i paint the gt wing same colour as my car which is red. Should i get a gt wing looks more sporty or o costum made & can i get a costum made spoiler with light? maybe blue light?:confused:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I am looking for this stuff, it's mainly used for turbocharger blankets on large gas compressors ( pushing well over 2000 HPs ), and my Net pals over at US have successfully used this item to repack their mufflers, both cars and bikes. Reportedly to be extremely durable ( the guy who used 'em on his R1 have yet to replace his muffler packing for over 2 years now! ) and long - lasting. I am sourcing this stuff for my pal ( who have replaced his Gilera Nexus 500's muffler packing THRICE in 6...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience