Parts for Sentra B14

Aug 23, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
Hi all. This is my first time posting here. I need some help from all the sifus sifus around here. Im currently looking for Nissan Sentra B14 bodykits. I know this car is so damn old that you cant really find bodykits at normal shops. So does anyone know anywhere I can find them? Thanks

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Change to cars plenty on the road and got plenty of bodykits, or even better cars that comes with bodykits.....kao tim....:rofl:
This logic... wanna change body kit but can't find body kit... so change car to buy body kit to fit the car.

:thefinger:

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
This logic... wanna change body kit but can't find body kit... so change car to buy body kit to fit the car.

:thefinger:
That is why I just keep my Sonata III and Evo 0 standard. Cannot find dy.......hhahhahahahah

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
There are parts available, just have to source it pandai-pandai. With time and money, I am sure bolikit can be found....

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
There are parts available, just have to source it pandai-pandai. With time and money, I am sure bolikit can be found....
When parts are little and hard to come by, they are usually expensive and since the cars are so old not worth fitting....:rofl:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hye everyone

Anybody know how to DIY rear bumper side marker installation step by step..please share ya

Tq
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience