Parts for Sentra B14

Aug 23, 2012
Hi all. This is my first time posting here. I need some help from all the sifus sifus around here. Im currently looking for Nissan Sentra B14 bodykits. I know this car is so damn old that you cant really find bodykits at normal shops. So does anyone know anywhere I can find them? Thanks

Change to cars plenty on the road and got plenty of bodykits, or even better cars that comes with bodykits.....kao tim....:rofl:
This logic... wanna change body kit but can't find body kit... so change car to buy body kit to fit the car.

:thefinger:

This logic... wanna change body kit but can't find body kit... so change car to buy body kit to fit the car.

:thefinger:
That is why I just keep my Sonata III and Evo 0 standard. Cannot find dy.......hhahhahahahah

There are parts available, just have to source it pandai-pandai. With time and money, I am sure bolikit can be found....

When parts are little and hard to come by, they are usually expensive and since the cars are so old not worth fitting....:rofl:

Hye everyone

Anybody know how to DIY rear bumper side marker installation step by step..please share ya

Tq