Owning an evo

spek_nates

Known Member
Jul 28, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
chayok2!!whateva it is dun ever make a decision in hurry reg. this topic..ape2 pn :rock: to all evo fan's

---------- Post added at 12:28 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:21 AM ----------

chayok2!!whateva it is dun make a hurry decision about this topic..take ur time to survey n think..ape2 pn :rock: to all evo fan's

vspec

Rookie
Oct 9, 2005
Tehran
Thanks 4 all the supports. Really appreciated it. Got 1 silly question here, is it true that the AYC can be disable/enable whenever we want? Sorry if my question a bit dumb.

Since bro Evoz is among the guru here, maybe i can ask him to come along with me to do some checks.:biggrin:

And i also read somewhere in here that bro Mistaken Identity or Pabloiceman is the walking dictionary of evo :biggrin::biggrin:

Last edited:

Mistaken_Identity

2,000 RPM
Aug 11, 2005
Johore Bahru
Thanks 4 all the supports. Really appreciated it. Got 1 silly question here, is it true that the AYC can be disable/enable whenever we want? Sorry if my question a bit dumb.

Since bro Evoz is among the guru here, maybe i can ask him to come along with me to do some checks.:biggrin:

And i also read somewhere in here that bro Mistaken Identity or Pabloiceman is the walking dictionary of evo :biggrin::biggrin:

I guess EvoZ will be more than happy to help U... Pabloiceman is the owner of The Great White Shark... So, he have a lot of experience in Evo... Or U can also asked favours from other MLOC member such as Johnny Tan, Mr. P etc...:wavey::wavey:

rodondo22

Known Member
Sep 26, 2009
Kuala Lumpur

M.I walking dictionary of evo? talk cock.

Yeah.....scammed people swapping his evo at SNAIL.

watch out bro. :thefinger:

vspec

Rookie
Oct 9, 2005
Tehran
Bro M.I,

Looking fwd to meet bro EvoZ since so many recommend to bring him. :biggrin:

Bro Rodondo22,

Mind to elaborate more? :confused:

Mistaken_Identity

2,000 RPM
Aug 11, 2005
Johore Bahru
M.I walking dictionary of evo? talk cock.

Yeah.....scammed people swapping his evo at SNAIL.

watch out bro. :thefinger:

Hahaha... What a joke... Set the facts right bro before shootin' people... Swappin' means swapped parts.... Not inclusive of servicin', changin' plugs, reflashed the ECU, paintin' etc... And be a gentlemen, honour what have been agreed... Scammed means not honour the deal... Such as returnin' the rims & tires after confirm buyin'.... U want me to disclosed more..??:wavey::wavey:

rodondo22

Known Member
Sep 26, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
Hahaha... What a joke... Set the facts right bro before shootin' people... Swappin' means swapped parts.... Not inclusive of servicin', changin' plugs, reflashed the ECU, paintin' etc... And be a gentlemen, honour what have been agreed... Scammed means not honour the deal... Such as returnin' the rims & tires after confirm buyin'.... U want me to disclosed more..??:wavey::wavey:
i have NO Problem with RED above.
Not an issue at ALL

yes PLEASE disclosed more.....PLEASE.

i have EVERY single details i.e receipt, photos,etc at SNAIL. How about you?

your details at my fingertip
just watch out your day
:thefinger:

Thanks to All PMs which interested to know.
You guys right - This guy TALK COCK

rodondo22

Known Member
Sep 26, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
Bro M.I,

Bro Rodondo22,

Hi vspec,

first of all, sorry for disturbing your thread.

this will be my LAST reply to open forum since i seldom online.

have to work hard to earn.not same to MI which have time of 1 post per day since 2005 (WOW)

yes i work hard. i drive hard . and i FIGHT hard with eneMI

Cool Facts about MI.

dont have evo on his name
dont have R34 on his name
dont have HP No. registered on his name
more please pm

Those ML*C members which Pmed me, i will reply.

Signed OUT from this Thread.

Dato Farid

vspec

Rookie
Oct 9, 2005
Tehran
bro Dawg,

So it is not just like plug in a laptop and disable the AYC/ACD rite? Sorry because I really don't know bout this things :banghead:

bro M.I and Rodondo22,

Hopefully you guys can resolves the issue arise. Cheers

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
Bro M.I,

Bro Rodondo22,

bro,
i am ok to follow u go see the car ...let me know one day in advance...
actually i am not guru in evolution, i just can assist to see if the chassis is ok and the overall condition is worth buying....rm108k a bit on high side with the condition u mentioned....jerking can caused by many reasons...but all 3 acd lights on...really problem...can be the ayc pump failure or some error codes messed up due to demodding recently...sometimes after erasing all the error code using MUT and change the AYC n ACD fluid...it might be ok....but that still depends...
AYC cannot be disable, but some remove it and replace with LSD...but by then u need to drive it differently....less electronic...more to mechanical...fun to drive when u used to it...

i can help u look see look see ....but technical wise....u can check with leslie, MI, johnny, pablo, khsim, mizuroni77 and many gurus in mloc...they are evo owners and very familiar with the cars...it is always best to get more opinion b4 deciding...cos these cars nowaday alot in market but not all in good condition....take is slow...sure u will get a good one!

---------- Post added at 10:18 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:10 PM ----------

post deleted by request.....

Last edited:

mizunori77

1,000 RPM
Dec 13, 2006
MI don't have hp wan... he got satellite phone, his super hot sexy and voluptuous sexytary hold the phone and other things for him... :rofl:

dawg

Known Member
Nov 29, 2003
Selangor
dawgsevo.blogspot.com
vspec, yeah you cannot just enable/disable the AYC, only can remove it and replace it with LSD. However the ACD is always active, until you pull the handbrake. The ECUFlash can change the settings of AYC, but without someone knowledgeable enough to play with the parameters, its better to leave it at stock settings. Btw, the AYC is the selling point for Evos, just as how the ACCD is the selling point for Subarus.

Here's my feedback on the AYC settings (S-AYC for Evo8 and above)

Tarmac = Easy to go tail happy, you can make the car over-teer easily yet grip maintains at the front as you throttle, allows you to turn tighter corners. Steering position allows easy correction of any over-steer and throttle out to go wherever you want.

Gravel = Car feels like it under-steers at corner entry, not easy to go tail happy with it. Good to use on rainy weathers because under-steer is better than over-steer on wet conditions.

Snow = A lot of under-steer, don't bother using this on dry roads.

If you say that the Evo has all three lights on (tarmac, gravel, snow), check if the previous owner had removed the AYC for LSD. I had a friend who replaced the AYC with a LSD set and the ECU cannot detect the AYC anymore, so the three lights is up.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi, i owned a pajero 2.5 turbo diesel engine model 1996. i need some assistance on the air conditioning system. the car has 2 air conditioning which is located in frontal n back and each has blower n cooling coil. problem is the car is not cool enough during day time about 30'C inside cabin. currently the car has only one condenser wit two fan install. does the car needs additional condenser modifications? need advice pls, it fried me up during day time driving. :( thanks.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience