Owners of pirated VCDs, beware

Saga Continue

1,500 RPM
May 14, 2004
Ampang Baybeh
Visit site
70-150? I think its not that high.....probably the foreign copy...but if u get the local malaysian copy is cheaper...some as cheap as RM 25...even cheaper during clearence sale in Ezy video...

But...the Malaysian copy is sensored....I bought original Braveheart and most of the battle scenes are deleted....psshhhh.....

SDF

missing her so much
Nov 19, 2003
KL, Malaysia
RM 25.. DVD wor ? so far i've only seen RM 20's for VCD... hmmmm...

jpoplover

7,000 RPM
Jul 24, 2009
Nilai
70-150? I think its not that high.....probably the foreign copy...but if u get the local malaysian copy is cheaper...some as cheap as RM 25...even cheaper during clearence sale in Ezy video...

But...the Malaysian copy is sensored....I bought original Braveheart and most of the battle scenes are deleted....psshhhh.....
one of the reason buy PR cos...

and the transformer 2 special blueray cost rm>180
the normal edition cost rm68
and the vcd cost rm>22

Saga Continue

1,500 RPM
May 14, 2004
Ampang Baybeh
Visit site
yeah....actually if i can get the local copy i wont mind paying the extra bucks...just the censoring which turn me off....

but why should i pay and make the capitalist fatter eh...

Long Live The Pirates!!!

jpoplover

7,000 RPM
Jul 24, 2009
Nilai

yeah....actually if i can get the local copy i wont mind paying the extra bucks...just the censoring which turn me off....

Long Live The Pirates clear HD version!!!
bro i help u edit:rofl:

XTEC

500 RPM
Dec 2, 2007
one of the reason buy PR cos...

and the transformer 2 special blueray cost rm>180
the normal edition cost rm68
and the vcd cost rm>22
bro transformer 2 u should buy blueray edition, eh sorry did i say buy :banghead:
i do had both DVD & blueray version, DVD are suck when u watch blueray version.

---------- Post added at 09:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:12 AM ----------

Long Live The Pirates!!!
we are the piratebian :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Saga Continue

1,500 RPM
May 14, 2004
Ampang Baybeh
Visit site
bro transformer 2 u should buy blueray edition, eh sorry did i say buy :banghead:
i do had both DVD & blueray version, DVD are suck when u watch blueray version.

---------- Post added at 09:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:12 AM ----------

we are the piratebian :rofl::rofl::rofl:

YouTube- Hoist The Colours - Full Song - Full Scene

Yo, ho, haul together. Hoist the colours high.
Heave ho, thieves and beggars,
never shall we die.

good theme song for our own DVD pirates eh...imagine they sing to the cops who rush them..lol

clanzkiller

1,000 RPM
Oct 31, 2006
Where would G earn money if there is no underground business for them to take care of? this happened in most of the country in the world..it is some sort of life-cycle, or economic-cycle?

They couldn't or should say in this way, they won't wan to...demolish their external income and as well as to feed our national forces which are supposed to protect our country and citizens but instead of misuse their authority in anyway.

This will be just a rumor as i even heard of the similar situation which is going to implement 9 years ago stating that consumers who found out to own a pirated media will go according to the bla bla bla law..

FYI, even a drug's producer in Malaysia paying over 1m a year in a subsequent month to our mighty P**M..not included G, yet..

Last edited:

TH8

Aug 31, 2009
Pearl Island
Who knows the next thing G gonna ban all MP3s and all of us listens to the radio since CD cetak rompak also they catch!
G is good in tangkap, tangkap dan tangkap only but in the end, everyone are left jadi MAYAT, either kena shot or "jump" from high from high building! :biggrin:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

'(00): What looks to be a nice and clean E63 BMW 6 with an assortment of aesthetics. Namely, the Alpina front add-on and M6 mirrors parked just outside Bangsar Shopping Centre, while sporting a nice single digit Johor plate.<b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b>...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience